^ Could be a simple Camera FoV Difference.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

On 7/17/2022 at 2:48 PM, Ted Striker said:

Hi guys,

in the release trailer from the first page, one can see a GlobalEye for a couple of seconds. Does anyone have a link to this (AI?)-Mod?

Thanks a lot in advance!

//Thorsten

Hi,

Unfortunately that asset will not be part of the mod

Whisky

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone, today we want to present to you some screenshots of our new cockpit in-game. It looks amazing and really feels like the real thing. Also, work has started on our own exterior model that will address all the shortcomings of the current one. We are in the early stages of the process so this is a feature that we will have for you down the road. Finally, are still at work on the EFM, the FCS and many other systems; when they will be ready we will make a video to present them to you. That's all for now, stay safe and check six!

20220807_1.png?width=1202&height=676

20220807_2.png?width=1202&height=676

20220807_3.png?width=1202&height=676

20220807_4.png?width=1202&height=676

20220807_5.png?width=1202&height=676

20220807_6.png?width=1196&height=676

20220807_7.png?width=1202&height=676

20220807_8.png?width=1199&height=676

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is really awesome!

If possible, could you base Gripen's HMD cuing symbols design on Targo? Because Gripen E used in Brazil is using Elbit's Targo as HMD and I heard Gripen C will be upgraded too so it's possible that all Gripen C's will use Targo HMD at some point.

Edited by Shadoware
  • Like 1

The new cockpit looks great.

One thing I noticed yesterday flying version 1.8.0:
The frame rate drops hardly once I switch on the MAIN power switch. Is this related to the displays or the systems running in the background? I wasn't able to figure out, since the displays cannot be turned off on their own ...

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Valentin said:

Is there some weapon master switch keybinding I'm missing?

Yes, it's called MASS (Master Arm Safety Switch)

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 8/20/2022 at 10:18 PM, Shadoware said:

This mod is really awesome!

If possible, could you base Gripen's HMD cuing symbols design on Targo? Because Gripen E used in Brazil is using Elbit's Targo as HMD and I heard Gripen C will be upgraded too so it's possible that all Gripen C's will use Targo HMD at some point.

Hi, this was already implemented and will be available in the next patch : 

On 8/22/2022 at 8:08 AM, TOViper said:

The new cockpit looks great.

One thing I noticed yesterday flying version 1.8.0:
The frame rate drops hardly once I switch on the MAIN power switch. Is this related to the displays or the systems running in the background? I wasn't able to figure out, since the displays cannot be turned off on their own ...

Hi, it will be addressed in the next patch.

On 8/30/2022 at 11:45 PM, Shadoware said:

Suggestion:

It would be cool to be able to change MFCD background color(black) like this:

You can... you need to click on the emergency button (Yellow button on the top left):

nullimage.png

On 9/3/2022 at 11:54 PM, SOLIDKREATE said:

Is there a paintkit? I'm not seeing one on the github.

Hi yes there is : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bUQmxAuzaUPY99OLZp0S1rzuvRuFK3OQ/view?usp=sharing ; you can also watch our video on the topic: 

On 9/5/2022 at 7:40 AM, RotoFly said:

Did you add the special plane body Draken

dddd.jpg

Hi, the Draken is already in development by the BAAS-Dynamics team; our focus is the JAS39-C 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Greetings @everyone  today we have a new video showcasing the new cockpit made by @Yatsieand the new EFM made by @Fatspacepanda that was recently pushed to our testers. This update adds more force and moment coefficients in Pitch, Roll and Yaw axis and control surfaces, gathered with VSP Aero. The result is an unstable aircraft at subsonic speeds, meaning the nose pitches up in correlation with angle of attack. A flight control system capable of controlling both angular rates or normal load (depending on flight envelope)
has been developed alongside the flight model.

A RM12 engine model from Gasturb14 is currently being implemented. Future steps are ironing some issues, adding functionality and tuning the gains for the control system to achieve the correct feeling and responsiveness. That's all for now stay safe and check six

Edited by whisky.actual
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4