what would you like to have in demo??

Yeah I would like aslo fly Ka-50 over Canadian Air Space and do nice fireworks over GG's house ^^

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Free flight demo to pratice ramp start and play with other systems. Along with a western keycard to setup Joy and home made pit:thumbup:. The only way I would do the demo is if it came out a month befor the sim. no need to get the demo if the sim is out to buy.:doh:

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

no need to get the demo if the sim is out to buy.:doh:

There is, for example to test how good the game runs on your PC, if you really want to fiddle around with a helo, etc. And then the demo will be release after the Russian version, but prior to the Western release.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd like just a simple mission with some static targets near the airbase you take off from.

Here's the catch: NO documentation. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

You have to use the producer's notes so far to get it started and figure out what to do. THAT would be fun. :D

I would like to have a Tu-160 and fly it NOE over Canadian Airspace and launch some AS-19s on GGs house! :pilotfly::joystick:

Yeah I would like aslo fly Ka-50 over Canadian Air Space and do nice fireworks over GG's house ^^

My home is well defended. Bring it:

US_Military_Formation.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

A simple track / replay file that shows the user what the new application can do. No music or FX added. just a simple hunter killer mission recorded from the game. That would be cool.

Also the developers would not have to worry about making the demo run with PC's that can't cut it. A video makes it a none issue. -Bones

Edited by Boneski

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

back on Topic:

Being a Copper sim I would say, a a cut down map with Live and non Live targets with the option for a cold start, sim/arcade mode.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Hmm.. did you notice that an aircraft carrier is about to hit your house? :D

You WILL divert your Course!

:D

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'