UH-60L Black Hawk Mod ("Official" Thread)

2 hours ago, Ithronwise said:

Do you have installed the Sea King mod? I had the same problem some weeks ago. Removing the Sea King mod solved the issue for me.

I do...let me uninstall....

....Perfect - fixed the problem!  Thanks for the help - very much appreciated!

Edited by jsr9597

On 1/23/2023 at 3:55 PM, LynxD said:

So APR39 sounded noisy and too quiet for my ear so I couldn`t figure out a thing it was talking, so I applied some denoise on audio files and cranked up the volume via sdef files (u can ditch those if you find volume is ok) and I`m pretty happy with the results.

APR39_cleanup.7z 7.84 MB · 17 downloads

Thanks; I'm so happy I found your post, it saved my sanity 🙂

Actually, you inspired me and I went to make a super clean/clear version. Now I can understand all messages clearly. Maybe not really realistic tho (and the volume is quite up too)

Thanks again;

It goes to Mods\aircraft\UH-60L\Sounds\Effects

APR39.zip

Edited by PetlJo
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jenrick said:

Is it just me, or does the include KC-130J fly entirely too fast to be able to AAR?  I can't seem to get the UH above 145 knots or so even with the collective to the stop.

No its ok, C-130J flies with 120kts, you can reach in UH-60L 140-150kts during straight flight so it wasnt any problem for me. 

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

No, like all mods as I know (maybe A-4E-C is compatible), would like to have at least "generic" profile working for mods ...

If you want to use SimShaker for Aviators with the free UH-60L Black Hawk mod for Digital Combar Simulator you need to modify the file "C:\Program Files (×86|SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators Beta\Data\SimShaker.lua" as follows:

Search for

elseif obj.Name == "UH-IH" then

and modify it to

elseif obj.Name == "UH-60L" then

dataTable.name = "Mi-8MT"

dataTable.rpm = string. format ("8.2f", get_param_ handle ("RRPM"): get () * 2 / 3)

elseif obj.Name == "UH-1H" then

11 hours ago, slipstream21 said:

If you want to use SimShaker for Aviators with the free UH-60L Black Hawk mod for Digital Combar Simulator you need to modify the file "C:\Program Files (×86|SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators Beta\Data\SimShaker.lua" as follows:

Search for

and modify it to

dataTable.rpm = string. format ("8.2f", get_param_ handle ("RRPM"): get () * 2 / 3)

Nice !!! Is there a way to make same thing for other mods like T-45 for example ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

So I had a problem with the mod today on multiplayer servers with SRS. Basically each radio but the UHF while in the UH60 is fixed on a frequency and there is no way to change that frequency with the in-game controls. I.e. the controls in cockpit work and the frequency displayed on the aircraft radios is correct (e.g. FM 30.000 or VHF 126.500) but in SRS they are all the same (in the two server I visited those were 200.000 and 305.000).

It is like if the frequency is set by the server for every radio and cannot be changed, but the UHF. I asked at least another player on the server and they were having the same problem. 

Any idea what could be the cause? 

Also, this might be an SRS problem so I guess @Ciribobmight be interested? 

EDIT: Screenshot added

null

image.png

Edited by SPAS79

On 3/13/2023 at 10:11 PM, slipstream21 said:

Search for

and modify it to

Does not work for me... I have the minigun and the Armed Blackhawk addons installed and keep getting a message about pylons in SimShaker... could that be it? 

Also, I get this in the log if I load Simshaker with the UH-60 already loaded: 

18:17:13.9113 New airframe "UH-60L" detected
18:17:13.9113 Invalid or not supported aircraft "UH-60L"!

And this if I load the UH-60 after loading a "known" module:

18:22:48.8808 New airframe "UH-60L" detected
18:22:48.8808 Invalid or not supported aircraft "UH-60L"!
18:22:48.8808 System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

together with this error message, which effectively locks the whole thing and I have to kill and restart SimShaker:

image.png

Edited by SPAS79

2 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

So I had a problem with the mod today on multiplayer servers with SRS. Basically each radio but the UHF while in the UH60 is fixed on a frequency and there is no way to change that frequency with the in-game controls. I.e. the controls in cockpit work and the frequency displayed on the aircraft radios is correct (e.g. FM 30.000 or VHF 126.500) but in SRS they are all the same (in the two server I visited those were 200.000 and 305.000).

It is like if the frequency is set by the server for every radio and cannot be changed, but the UHF. I asked at least another player on the server and they were having the same problem. 

null

image.png

It's a mod issue, that's the frequency SRS is given by the module.

The module would need an update to fix 

• Like 1

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

4 hours ago, Ciribob said:

It's a mod issue, that's the frequency SRS is given by the module.

The module would need an update to fix 

Thanks for the clarification. Yeah AFAIK that mod is never going to get another update so tough luck. But thanks for claryfing that !

On 3/15/2023 at 10:38 AM, SPAS79 said:

null

image.png

Was this on Rotorheads APAC? There has been some work to try to resolve this issue on the UH-60L discord, but I was under the impression 225 mHz was the lowest we could get the radios... see that you had an out of 200 mHz is interesting to say the least. 

3 hours ago, ANDR0ID said:

Was this on Rotorheads APAC? There has been some work to try to resolve this issue on the UH-60L discord, but I was under the impression 225 mHz was the lowest we could get the radios... see that you had an out of 200 mHz is interesting to say the least. 

yes, rh APAC.

Thanks. I'm not sure why Rotorhead APAC results in a 200 mHz vs 225 mHz but regardless... 

I found a solution for the radio issue. Proposed changes have been placed on the UH-60L and SRS githubs, pending approval and release. 

Edit: v1.3.2 (HOTFIX) for the UH-60L is out... standing-by for the accompanying SRS update to put this behind us. 

SRSRadiosFixed.jpg

Edited by ANDR0ID
Update

16 hours ago, ANDR0ID said:

Thanks. I'm not sure why Rotorhead APAC results in a 200 mHz vs 225 mHz but regardless... 

I found a solution for the radio issue. Proposed changes have been placed on the UH-60L and SRS githubs, pending approval and release. 

Edit: v1.3.2 (HOTFIX) for the UH-60L is out... standing-by for the accompanying SRS update to put this behind us. 

SRSRadiosFixed.jpg

Where do you download said version? GitHub?

2 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

Where do you download said version? GitHub?

The UH-60L update (v1.3.2) is on the UH-60 gitnub. We're still awaiting the corresponding SRS update. All the required files are also available on the UH-60 discord. 

2 minutes ago, ANDR0ID said:

The UH-60L update (v1.3.2) is on the UH-60 gitnub. We're still awaiting the corresponding SRS update. All the required files are also available on the UH-60 discord. 

nice, thanks. Downloaded and can confirm I still see the same behavior. I think the ball would be in SRS's dev field now. I'll wait. 

PS Thanks for picking this up. 

Edited by SPAS79

I gave the code to the SRS team, we expect an SRS update to be pushed this weekend depending on Ciribob's schedule. For those who can't wait, the required file to update SRS is on the UH-60 discord. 

Edited by ANDR0ID
  • Thanks 1

Is there a text list of what the audio warning system says? I have the directions figured out, and I think “ fixed wing” and “tracking” but I’m not sure about the rest. For instance, something that sounds like “power de hosas” constantly. 

thanks

28 minutes ago, trev5150 said:

Is there a text list of what the audio warning system says? I have the directions figured out, and I think “ fixed wing” and “tracking” but I’m not sure about the rest. For instance, something that sounds like “power de hosas” constantly. 

thanks

not that I know of, but there's a mod that clears up the audio. I think I have found it on the discord? 

22 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

not that I know of, but there's a mod that clears up the audio. I think I have found it on the discord? 

Surprisingly, the actual UH-60L TM doesn't have a table of audible alerts, their causes, and operator actions.