I LOVE THIS JOB (Version 3.0)

Just now, Presidium said:

Image should work now. Thanks!!

No it doesnt work.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol in my Kobuleti Air Show Mission My Huey is needed at the Back gate by Security and My Port Side Door Gunner has to take out 3 Insurgents that get out of the back of a truck and start shooting at us and the back gate Team. After the Fight my Voice over will say "Best Damn Job I ever Had". Lol I had to use that line.

• Like 2

On 8/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, DishDoggie said:

Lol in my Kobuleti Air Show Mission My Huey is needed at the Back gate by Security and My Port Side Door Gunner has to take out 3 Insurgents that get out of the back of a truck and start shooting at us and the back gate Team. After the Fight my Voice over will say "Best Damn Job I ever Had". Lol I had to use that line.

It's funny, when I was drafting some ideas for "I LOVE THIS JOB", one of them was a police-medical-ambulance service. And one of the tasks was pick up an injured helicopter pilot in the Handy Winds ship... and then I realized that you already made that in your "Hell of a day at sea" mission! 😅

On 7/18/2022 at 1:17 PM, jozeffff said:

How is it going?

I'm working on the last mission right now, but there's still lots of work to do. I have to re-check everything: radio communications, bugs, translation errors... etc.

I have a great respect for law enforcement officers, and this is my small "tribute" to their work and dedication. I'm trying to do something a little bit different, innovative and of course fun. There will be 3 different difficulty levels to adapt slightly to any flying skills, and the mission it will be available in English and Spanish.

When I started, I thought it was going to be a little bit easier and less time-consuming. But I'm seeing that I was wrong: making a mission is hard work. Hands down to all mission creators out there 👍

Thanks for your interest gentlemen and I will keep posting more info ASAP!

Edited by Presidium
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2022 at 2:29 AM, Presidium said:

It's funny, when I was drafting some ideas for "I LOVE THIS JOB", one of them was a police-medical-ambulance service. And one of the tasks was pick up an injured helicopter pilot in the Handy Winds ship... and then I realized that you already made that in your "Hell of a day at sea" mission! 😅

Lol that's funny sorry lol You should still do it. Looking forward to your work. Thanks for making me smile.😆

• Like 2

• Presidium changed the title to I LOVE THIS JOB! (Release date: January 1st, 2023)

Call me a noob, but by 'free module pack' does that mean it's an official release in the store, or in the files section?

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

I don’t want to be pedantic or something but it’s Jan 1st 2023 almost all over the globe already… 😜😁

You don’t expect patience from the DCS Crowd, do you? 😅

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Must have been some big release party yesterday... just two weeks (TM).

Just kidding, take your time to release a good mission set, Presidium.

• Like 1

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

• Presidium changed the title to I LOVE THIS JOB (download available!)

@Presidium Thanks so much for sharing this with the community.  I've run the first mission and its a blast.  One thing I noticed is on my screen I could not see my comms menu when activated. It was obscured by the Console you created in the upper right corner of screen that runs the mission.

Any thoughts?  Excellent work.

EDIT:  Never mind.  Seems you really only need comms at the very beginning to pick difficulty. You just have to pick quickly before the mission console comes up.   

Edited by KeyserSoze62
Update
  • Like 1

I'm hindered by my poor Huey skills atm - so I haven't finished the first mission yet, but I love the setting and scenery so far!

• Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Congratulations and thank you very much for this mission set! Really excellent work, very entertaining and diverse tasks, tight LZs and a great setting! I've tried skill level medium.

Edited by blaster182
  • Thanks 1

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

I‘ve seen a couple of different missions now (not successfully solved all of them yet) but the ideas and scripting is great! I love the look and feel of the setting in particular!

Great Job! 

Motivates me a lot to become a better Huey driver again.

A tip for the interested: the civilian cockpit mod for the Huey fits marvelously with the sheriffs livery.

• Like 2