This is not the most beautiful aircraft in the world, but man, what an outstanding job you did ! Model and textures are payware grade. Handling seems ok, even if I didn't get an eye on flight manual perfomances table yet. Thanks a lot, and by the way, can't wait this J35 that looks very promising on you Discord 😉  

Edited by flyingcyrus

10700K / 4090 / 32Go / 34" curved Gigabyte / Reverb G1 / Thrustmaster hardware among other harderware things.

I find your lack of FPS disturbing...
C8<]

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

I would like to point out to the community that the data protection notice provided by Breadmaker91 in its mod is prohibited according to a judgment by the European Court of Justice (ECJ) for individuals to determine IP addresses of others.

The Mod author explained that this was a leftover from when the Mod was in closed beta and the release version is not recording IP addresses:

Hami66C.jpg

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Since this person does not appear here, I have to accuse VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants of luring users to mods for the second time that were not officially presented as user mods by the author.

Wasn't aware that Mods needed to be "officially presented" .. since when is this rule in effect?

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Since the dll is determined here when the mod is started without the user's consent to collect the IP address, there is a compulsion to determine this person for criminal proceedings due to a violation of the law. I will contact the data protection officer responsible in my country accordingly. I urge VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants to delete this thread.

I find this a gross over-reaction ...  criminal proceedings, really?  for a game?  provided for free? 🙄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

10 hours ago, maikchaos said:

Hi there looks grat.

But how to use the mods menu? I have a key for popup the menu... and then?

Also the Show Hide Pilot shortcut does not work

There's another button you have to bind to actually select something once the menu is open (sorry, I can't recall what it is at the moment).  I wish they did it more like Heatblur did with the F-14's radial menu, where you only need a single button to open, select choices, and exit the menu.

11 hours ago, Urbi said:

I basically miss the reference to the author of the model for both the exterior model and the cockpit. After my investigation I come to the exact conclusion that the creator of the mod Breadmaker91 is not the author of these models.

Didn't knew that ... on the Interview (https://www.skywardfm.com/post/interview-insight-into-the-virtual-team60-dcsworld-sk60 and https://www.skywardfm.com/post/interview-dcs-saab-sk60b-mod-developer-interview-team60 ) he said that the 3D models are his and even shows an early 3D shot of it.  How can one know who is the true author of a 3D model?

11 hours ago, Urbi said:

In the VSN mods, reference is always made to the author of the models.

Yes, I know and it is appreciated. 👍

11 hours ago, Urbi said:

Regarding your comment: since when do mods have to be published officially, you should read the text of the privacy statement again carefully.

OK, I asked only because I have not seen such presentations before, and it is actually not unusual for a common user to suggest a new Mod to the community, as many authors don't  publish their Mods here, like I did when I suggested the VPC Mod many years ago, at a time when few users knew about it.

11 hours ago, Urbi said:

Since this and also that of the OV-10A Bronco in Discord, both can be found in a common thread and I have to reveal my email address for the mod of the OV-10A Bronco, the behavior of both mod creators is very questionable.

I don't find that too questionable, guess I'm kind of used to be asked for my e-mail whenever I want to participate on a Forum or Blog, in fact I have a dedicated gmail account for that use, separate from my main e-mail address.

11 hours ago, Urbi said:

oh how nice that the mod is free, seems to only play the role here.

My point was that the Mod's authors are not getting rich by providing this Mod, so trying to criminally prosecute them for supossedly gathering IP addresses, seemed a bit excesive to me. Why not contact the Mod's author first?

Best regards,

Eduardo

• Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

12 hours ago, Urbi said:

Hello Rudel_chw!
As I know you are from Chile, different rules seem to apply there and I am not interested in what applies there. As I know from the interview with Breadmaker91, this one is at home in Europe, so this legislation applies there. just trying to use a dll to determine the IP address without the consent of the user unknown to Breadmaker91 is a bottomless cheek. Furthermore, I basically miss the reference to the author of the model for both the exterior model and the cockpit. After my investigation I come to the exact conclusion that the creator of the mod Breadmaker91 is not the author of these models. In the VSN mods, reference is always made to the author of the models. Regarding your comment: since when do mods have to be published officially, you should read the text of the privacy statement again carefully.
Since this and also that of the OV-10A Bronco in Discord, both can be found in a common thread and I have to reveal my email address for the mod of the OV-10A Bronco, the behavior of both mod creators is very questionable. oh how nice that the mod is free, seems to only play the role here.

u can create a temp mail for download the mod, but really we don't care about your email. 😉

• Like 2

Hi,

Just finished editing a small cold start training mission for this little aircraft:

There is background traffic, so that explains the accident shown on the thumbnail  🙂

If anyone wants to try the mission, here is a download link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26ibgwEh4s8MaEId5Tzw?e=F8FksI

Please, let me know if you find a bug on it. Greetings,

Eduardo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, an-dre-as said:

Hello Eduardo!

I think the link for downloading your trainingmission is broken.

Hi, I took it down because a new Mod version is near and I want to make sure that it will keep working:

zDbvvJw.jpg

In the meantime, I'm editing a companion  landing mission.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Hi, I took it down because a new Mod version is near and I want to make sure that it will keep working:

zDbvvJw.jpg

Any chance for master arm and gunsight key bindings in the next update? Would be great to have these controlled via hotas 

thanks

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2022 at 8:42 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Hi, 

Today I finished the landing mission:

next, a rocket training mission. These will be included on the next version of the Sk60. 🙂

• Like 5

Thanks for that beautiful mod - I really enjoy it! Screen_221226_161335.jpgScreen_221226_160851.jpgScreen_221227_121607.jpgScreen_221226_164710.jpg

• Like 4

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...

My first weapon training mission:

I will next edit a very similar one, for gun strafing 🙂

Edit: Here is the mission for Gun strafing:

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Hello,

Just wanted to report that yesterday the Sk-60 Mod was updated to version 1.1. While the developer, @Breadmaker91 is still working on coding a better Flight Model, he has released an interim cosmetic update with the following features:

• Corrected wing shape to better represent the real aircraft
  • Remodelled interior cockpit walls and floor based on a 3D scan of a real aircraft
  • Remodelled "glare cover" with new textures to better represent the real aircraft
  • Added wheel chocks, ladder and FOD covers (can be applied by telling the ground crew to "Place ground equipment" and is also applied when an AI is set to "start from ramp")

Download link: https://github.com/Breadmaker91/DCS-SK60-Mod/releases/tag/v1.1.0

I'm testing it now, to confirm if my training missions still work or not  🙂

Best regards,

Eduardo

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Good day,

In my case can't change the comms, I can see a little of the comms menu behind and in between the comm and gps panels just in case this little bug is not known or if it's only me. 

v/r.

image.png

Edited by MEBF109

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Every time I try to download version 1.1.0 mod I have a corrupted archive, I tried three different browser with/without download manager ..... Don't know what to do 🤔

I just did a test download and install using Google Chrome. I was able to Fly the Free Flight Mission.

The DCS-SK60-Mod-1.1.0.zip file is over 2.7 GB.  If you Unzip the MOD it is More than 6.3 GB in size!

• Are you running out of space in your download folder?
  • Using a VPN or extra sensitive Antivirus or Malware active?
  • Does your ISP have some kind of throttling or capping after 2 GB?
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

13 hours ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

I just did a test download and install using Google Chrome. I was able to Fly the Free Flight Mission.

The DCS-SK60-Mod-1.1.0.zip file is over 2.7 GB.  If you Unzip the MOD it is More than 6.3 GB in size!

• Are you running out of space in your download folder?
  • Using a VPN or extra sensitive Antivirus or Malware active?
  • Does your ISP have some kind of throttling or capping after 2 GB?

Thanks for reply, space disk is over 110Go, doesn't use VPN, will take a look with disableing antivirus, so I have already downloaded files more big than 2Gb, will make a new test 🤔

• Like 1

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Is there a control file modification I can do maybe that will enable stick pressure on the joystick axis ? there is no weight in the flight stick when using a FFB device - ie the default weight on the controls even if FFB is setup fully ?
Haven't tried this module, but if FFB is not implemented yet. You can use simFFB as a workaround. It's an application you can find on github.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1