Well done ED! Halloween event 2022

FZG_Immel

I'm too old to go trick or treating,  but the Halloween treats were a lot of fun ED.  Thanks!!  🎃

• Like 3

i7 12700K,   RTX 4090,  MSI Z690 Carbon WiFi,  32GB x 2  DDR5 5200Mhz Ram,   Windows 11,    DCS Stand alone,   OpenXR Toolkit,   Pimax Crystal,   Thrustmaster Viper Stick with RealSimulator  FSSB-R3 MK II Ultra Base,    Winwing Orion 2 10th Anniversary with F-16EX Throttle Grip,    Virpil ACE Interceptor Pedals

3 minutes ago, jack varus said:

I'd actually like to know if it would be possible to keep the Halloween effects after Halloween by setting the mission editor time to 31st of October or similar. It looks like a lot of fun and I'd like to have more time to play with it.

That would be a cool feature.

Saw Ismael Jorda's teaser picture on YT and had to try it out. Got scared hearing the voices in the background on ramp cold start.

Thanks ED and @BIGNEWY for bringing us some extra fun in todays weird world.

Screen_221031_123319.jpg?raw=1

• Like 7

• ED Team

after the 31st it should not be seen, I believe it is your local time that matters. 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
5 hours ago, Sepp666 said:

@BIGNEWYI like the skeletons and wish to have a option to switch between them and the crew everytime! Also wouldn't it be cool to place Skeletons via the mission editor? I want to free the world of the zombie/skeleton apocalypse with my F/A-18C and its Cluster bombs! 

2 hours ago, Sepp666 said:

Is it possible to "extract" the skeletons somehow? That we are able to place them with the ME?

I did ask the team but it wont be possible sorry, this is a special event date limited. 

• Like 1

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

4 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

I did ask the team but it wont be possible sorry, this is a special event date limited. 

So, there has to be a mod that gives us Skeletons albeit the ED-Team did very cool models... That's a pity. If we talk about the Supercarrier deck crew I can understand why the team do not want it. But a Skeleton model without something in its hands just to place it via ME as AI or static would be so cool.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sepp666 said:

So, there has to be a mod that gives us Skeletons albeit the ED-Team did very cool models... That's a pity. If we talk about the Supercarrier deck crew I can understand why the team do not want it. But a Skeleton model without something in its hands just to place it via ME as AI or static would be so cool.  

Module to hit the store on 1st April: Creepy Asset Pack.

• Like 2

• ED Team

correction -

event is for the 31st and 1st November after that it will automatically disable

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1