Ghosting on external MFDs on Mutli-Thread preview version (MT)

RafaPolit

Image is "ghosting" on externally exported MFDs with the MT preview version:

IMG_5731.JPEG

As you can see, the exported MFDs start "ghosting" without refreshing the panel contents.  Every pixel gets "stuck" and not refershed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.

same here on f-18, f-16 and the a-10 RWR.. in the standard version everything still works fine, only Multi-threaded version affected

f-18 MT viewports.png

Edited by MadKreator
  • Like 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

Apparently @BIGNEWY has said on Discord that this is already reported. It seems weird that they ask us to use this channel to report bugs and then pay higher attention to other channels.  If Discord is the better place for you to track bugs, please let us know in the release notes so we can create the reports on the places you are more likely to review.  Thanks.

Edited by RafaPolit
  • Like 1

Same issue here.

The really odd behavior is before the main screen loads (F/A-18 - Ready on the Ramp instant action), the MFDs and AMPCD load correctly (and have active information) on the export monitor (I don't see this on ST - the export monitor is blank until the main display loads) and then the screen repaints and goes all weird. Seems to only affect the export.

Can anyone else replicate?

Not sure if that tidbit helps, but thought I'd post it.

Thanks, Ruddle.

Edited by Greg_Mid_TN
clarity

35 minutes ago, Padonis said:

Why am i not surprised? And none of the teko testers noticed? Incomprehensible?

As a developer, this actually happens a lot, there is a key less-exposed feature that gets completely overlooked.  What I am surprised with is that this means that no one on the main dev team, nor the big users (Wags for example) or the big houses like Heatblur, use externally exported MFDs.  I would have imagined that, being a group of "really avid flyers", they would be more prone to having this "extras" than the average guy.  Yet no one actually does.  That surprised me in all honesty. 

• Like 1