when will see any new system or updates ?

giullep
Go to solution Solved by Tholozor,

It's a relatively new airframe, and they have said they have some bugs to fix before they want to add new systems...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

vor 5 Stunden schrieb giullep:

yes..i asked when not what....

The roadmap shows a estimated timeline for the actual in development features

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

• 3 months later...

Laser warning receivers should definitely be implemented before anything else, especially the large complex FCR 😑

We need more survivability against the missiles of e.g. T-72/BMP and co...

• Like 2

Specs: R7 3800X, 32Gb 3600Mhz, RTX 2070 S, M2 SSd 970 Pro

Equipment: microHELIS Bell 206 Pedale + Toe-Brakes, microHELIS OH-58D Collective, microHELIS OH-58D Cyclic, Realteus Forcefeel, TrackIR 5

On 8/2/2023 at 12:28 PM, [RENEGADES] T-Bone said:

Laser warning receivers should definitely be implemented before anything else, especially the large complex FCR 😑

We need more survivability against the missiles of e.g. T-72/BMP and co...

In my honest opinion thats a core game problem that a T-62 has the capabilitys of a SAM site (to be clear: i intented to adress the accuracy against even moving targets and its Situational Awarness) and rifleman having aim-9x seeker as eyes...

Edited by TheGhostOfDefi
Clarity
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, TheGhostOfDefi said:

In my honest opinion thats a core game problem that a T-62 has the capabilitys of a SAM site and rifleman having aim-9x seeker as eyes...

The fact that various vehicles can fire guided missiles is neither a core problem nor a comparison to a SAM position...

If you move in their firing range and do not notice that you are illuminated, the opponent has the best conditions for a hit. That is why these systems have been installed.

Specs: R7 3800X, 32Gb 3600Mhz, RTX 2070 S, M2 SSd 970 Pro

Equipment: microHELIS Bell 206 Pedale + Toe-Brakes, microHELIS OH-58D Collective, microHELIS OH-58D Cyclic, Realteus Forcefeel, TrackIR 5

5 hours ago, [RENEGADES] T-Bone said:

The fact that various vehicles can fire guided missiles is neither a core problem nor a comparison to a SAM position...

If you move in their firing range and do not notice that you are illuminated, the opponent has the best conditions for a hit. That is why these systems have been installed.

I think i phrased that poorly. My problem is not that they have the capability nor that they attack you! The opposite is the case, im a fan of that so far. 

The point bothering me is how good they are at it! My tail was blown off once by a T-55 with its main gun @ 3,5 km manuevering down low in a MI-24 going @ high speed. A Tank which has severe problems hitting a other moving tank, hit me, going 4 times the max speed of other tanks. Yeah i doubt that. 

In contrast when i was hit by a tank while hovering in a battleposition with a ATGM: i take that! That should be like that with the little exception that i sometimes envy their Situational Awareness in their iron-coffin. But as said before, in generall absolutley earned kill for them!

But being shot with fairly maneuverable missiles every time while in 4 km of a Tank is not thing in reality from a tanks perspective!

What i further wrote is the Infantry with AIM-9X seeker as eyes, what i meant with that is that they are very very good at hitting fast objects with their rifle. Same goes for the HMG of the commander of a tank. They are a bit too good with that. Not that they shouldnt hit a thing just thats it a bit extreme right now sometimes. 

But that went off topic, sorry for that if you want to go further in you can DM me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGhostOfDefi said:

The point bothering me is how good they are at it! My tail was blown off once by a T-55 with its main gun @ 3,5 km manuevering down low in a MI-24 going @ high speed. A Tank which has severe problems hitting a other moving tank, hit me, going 4 times the max speed of other tanks. Yeah i doubt that. 

DCS T-55 gunners have always been just a wee bit better than they should be.  I remember being sniped by one from ten km in the black shark once.  I was in a hover to engage him with vikhr (this was years ago, i've learned my lesson...) and saw his muzzle flash.  I remember thinking "what the <profanity> is he shooting at?  no way he can hit me this far away", right before i exploded.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
19 hours ago, Shrike88 said:

Evidently Shelved for a while for other things or the next fancy model or map.  Putting it over next to the Super Carrier and F-16 DTC

This is 100% not true, all blue items on the roadmap are currently being worked on they just take time.

Thanks.

• Like 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

On 8/16/2023 at 2:02 AM, NineLine said:

This is 100% not true, all blue items on the roadmap are currently being worked on they just take time.

Thanks.

You’re right. All items in EA module take many many many time. For exemple, hornet is out since more 4 years and still in EA (and without new items since many month) . It will be the same for apache !

We have to be patient or don’t buy EA (personaly i not buy Apache)

Edited by hanab

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

@giullep, creating the same thread again and again and asking the same question that has already been answered by multiple individuals will not make development move any faster. Development of the DCS AH-64D has never stopped, but the features that are highlighted in the roadmap as being in development are not something that can be done in two weeks.

You will need to be patient, and when we have more news to share we will. In the meantime, the answer has been stated multiple times in the posts above. I recommend reviewing them.

Threads merged...again.

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

17 minuti fa, Raptor9 ha scritto:

@giullep, creating the same thread again and again and asking the same question that has already been answered by multiple individuals will not make development move any faster. Development of the DCS AH-64D has never stopped, but the features that are highlighted in the roadmap as being in development are not something that can be done in two weeks.

You will need to be patient, and when we have more news to share we will. In the meantime, the answer has been stated multiple times in the posts above. I recommend reviewing them.

Threads merged...again.

I'm sorry I didn't think I was creating problems, moved by curiosity... I won't ask for anything more, mea culpa