AG Radar mapping for pilot causes CTD

FoxxyTrotty
Go to solution Solved by TheGhostOfDefi,

I have a 2500K 4/4 cores/threads

No difference. 4 Cores = CTD. 1 Core=CTD, the moment i press TDC Down

It´s a pitty because the F-15 is amazing to fly and fight with, but not able to  use the A/G radar High resolution mapping is killing me.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon
  • Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I´ve just reported so.

For me is a CTD with 4, 3,2 or 1 cores selected

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, looks ok now I suppose.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

On 7/29/2023 at 5:19 PM, dporter22 said:

Worse for me now than before the latest patch. Now I get CTD simply by selecting the AG radar in command. Have tried various thread settings.

Exactly the same for me. Funny thing is, I never had this issue until the last patch, now i am not able to even switch to the AG radar with out instant CTD. So something messed it up worse lol. As for cores I have not messed with that because I did not have an issue with wha they are set to now before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been trying to get the A/G Radar to generate HRM using .67 size and it never completes. It says it will take 12 secs, but the count down take more like a minute and then I fly over the target. I'm using about 15 degree offset and telling it to generate about 20NM from the target. Not sure what's wrong. but it worked the first time about two weeks ago now I can't get it to work.

Try more angle off and further away. Like 30º - 40Nm and check if you have HRM working, then go closer and less angle until you find where the radar picture is lost.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...