OH-6A by Tobsen and Eightball

Go to solution Solved by Neo47,

This is going to be a game changer for us Vietnam enthusiast.  This came out of left field and hit the mark like none other. My buddy and I have been hoping someone would do this for a long time. Combine this with the new Cobra mod coming out, the Huey, and this new asset pack and we got us Vietnam in the Marianas.  I was almost more excited about the VC asset pack. Any chance you gents know how to code what Polychop just pulled off being able to pick the M-4 up and shoot from the Helo in VR? This was a big one in the Loach during Vietnam with the Scouts and their CAR-15 rifles.  It would be awesome to be able to pick one up and engage VC while Scouting.  Demo video below for both shooting from the door and the Cobra mod.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Devil 505 said:

This is going to be a game changer for us Vietnam enthusiast.  This came out of left field and hit the mark like none other. My buddy and I have been hoping someone would do this for a long time. Combine this with the new Cobra mod coming out, the Huey, and this new asset pack and we got us Vietnam in the Marianas.  I was almost more excited about the VC asset pack. Any chance you gents know how to code what Polychop just pulled off being able to pick the M-4 up and shoot from the Helo in VR? This was a big one in the Loach during Vietnam with the Scouts and their CAR-15 rifles.  It would be awesome to be able to pick one up and engage VC while Scouting.  Demo video below for both shooting from the door and the Cobra mod.

So far, they're both theoretical since neither have come out. Hoping for less hype and more release.

• Like 1

Truly amazing, cant wait to add these to my missions, I have a special interest in the Vietnam war.

• Like 1

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

Beautiful! 🤩

Edited by Bozon
  • Like 1

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

How much longer must we wait?

baby-meme.jpg

• Like 3

PC specs:

Intel Core i7-13700K [Raptor Lake 3.4GHz Sixteen-Core LGA 1700] (stock clock)/64.0 GB RAM/RTX 3080 GPU (stock clock)/Windows 10 Home/SSD Drives/T.Flight HOTAS X/HP Reverb G2