A-10 news?

jctrnacty

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez people, you really know how to talk and say nothing... A10C will come out when it will come out and it wont happen any sooner even if we all stand on our heads. So take it easy and find something to do...

Edited by Peyoteros
  • Like 2

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....So take it easy and find something to do...

:megalol:

What do you think all the 'Moaning and Groaning' and 'talk and say nothing' is about..........exactly that: Something to Do :D

:P

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Oh guys, I don't know how to say, but... I'm afraid of this new A-10C release, the sooner it'll be released, the more afraid I am :).

Why? - Because I didn't even start any (apart from one 'free flight') missions or campains, I'm still learning to use all the different systems. I feel under pressure to master the BS before A-10C is released ;). The only reason that makes me looking forward to a sooner release is the backporting of (graphics/simulation engine) features to BS,... I guess. Maybe I'm just trying to find a reason for myself to be patient... :music_whistling:

@ bfeld: You will see in 2-3 weeks you can handle the ka-50.

I also never played a SP-mission! After my training I directly started to flay online. :)

@Dragon: Yes, it's not that nothing works. Cold startup, flying, landing and shooting 'airport inventory' ;) with various weapons works, but I've never touched anything when it comes to navigation, data link, etc... still a lot to learn before going into combat :book:

• Like 1

....but I've never touched anything when it comes to navigation, data link, etc... still a lot to learn before going into combat :book:...

You will learn that online with all the others. Connect to a server and ask the people that fly there. The most are very nice people and they like it to help.:smilewink:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

You will learn that online with all the others. Connect to a server and ask the people that fly there. The most are very nice people and they like it to help.:smilewink:

Thanks for the motivation, maybe I should just give the handbook a little rest and jump in at the deep end :).

You definitely should consider that. There are many pilots online, willing to help newbies and pros alike.

At the moment servers are split up, though. The US- and Russian-Versions are already hosting 1.0.1 games, while other languages still play with 1.0.0 versions. :(

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

so-- pulling the stick isnt good fun anymore.. ? :joystick:

i remember all this crap typed and retyped b4 BS was realeased, is it time to do it all over again but instead of BS its A10 now..

geez.. just go back and read all old posts and exchange BS for A10 :huh:

• Like 2

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

Geez people, you really know how to talk and say nothing... A10C will come out when it will come out and it wont happen any sooner even if we all stand on our heads. So take it easy and find something to do...

B**** B**** B**** Complain Complain Complain Whine Whine Whine Cry Cry Cry :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Regarding A-10C Warthog, the intent is to release sometime in 2010. This is later than Eagle had initially intended, but development time needed to be extended to account for a new Flaming Cliffs product........

Awesome!!!

I'm surprised no one else picked up on this. New product or do you mean to say the 1.13 patch will be significant (more than just bug fixes)??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Isn't "teasing" better than to give it all away at once? ;)

You definitely are in touch with your feminine side. :shifty:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Those words were indeed chosen carefully and reflect the meaning accurately. ;)

Great. I hope its some sort of 'fighter pack' type product to tide us fast jet guys over till DCS moves on to the fast movers.

As much as I wanted to love BS...I dont. Ive just done a clean reinstall of LOFC and am getting back into my favourite jet. Im really excited about DCS:A10 but seeing as the focus for the near forseeable future is gonna be groundpounding I hope this new product is more a2a focused.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22