no news means.......?

kiss4luna

No. Wags is going to buy new PC for movies, so it will take looo(...)ooong time to release whole game.

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I think we were told Christmas or 2010 before we hear info regarding A-10C. Glowing A has teased he's begun pre-production on one of his movies. I'm fine with no news because it probably means they're busy.

Although I'm curious to notice a difference between Black Shark (which was releasing screens a year or two before the game release) and A-10 which is probably a year away and not too many have come out.

THAT SAID, after seeing the Operation Flashpoint forum with screens release and critics everywhere popped up it's probably a good thing to keep it quiet :)

I'm still oggling those initial screens SIM HQ released.

Creation of Producer Note Videos for the A-10C is February 2010........It's gonna be a while.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Also, there's that mysterious LO:FC "new product" they keep not talking about...

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

Also, there's that mysterious LO:FC "new product" they keep not talking about...

indeed there is.. Thats the thing I'm more interested in. Cos there's so little about it.

[if they want beta testers for it then im game]

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

My best advice, learn every aspect of Black Shark first. Once you learn everything about Black Shark, and i do mean EVERYTHING, then the A-10 will be released lol

I'm flying Falcon about 15 years now(started with Falcon 3). I never learned everything and every aspect now. (I think nobody does really.....)

So, A-10 comes 2030? :music_whistling::D

Personally I want to have the update to the engine to fly BS smoother. multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread

2600K @ 4.2GHz, MSI P67A-GD55, 16GB G.Skill @2133 , GTX 970, Rift, SSD boot & DCS drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

personally, i'd rather just have a fighter in DCS than a new LO:FC product...

Personally, i don't think you got what DCS is all about. ;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Personally I want to have the update to the engine to fly BS smoother. multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread - multi-thread

If the new engine for the A10 is truly multi threaded then when they have learnt some dev tricks from it, perhaps this may hapen:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is gonna be a long year till release...........All the Speculation, Demands, Enquiries......Oh Wey......:music_whistling:

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess "no news" means just that...

I still think it's more fun with all the suspense and speculation (but not on-forum speculation - it always goes haywire, just in-mind speculation ;))

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

This seems to be coming up often so, I'll sticky it here:

We will not be discussing and showing more A-10C screen shots until early 2010.

While we certainly appreciate the interest in this project, we will not be starting the PR push until after the project is further along and an as-of-yet announced project has been released.

Thank you for your patience,

Matt

^^^ annoucements and updates

At least the Forum have Multi-Threads. Is this not enough for you?

:lol:

:D win!

Since we've to wait for news on the A-10C a bit, I'd like to share this link with you:

http://warthognews.blogspot.com

Very nice shots, great infos and frequent updates on the A-10C :D

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

While we certainly appreciate the interest in this project, we will not be starting the PR push until after the project is further along and an as-of-yet announced project has been released.

Can anyone please translate this to german?

Sorry, but I think I do not understand this sentence:music_whistling:

Sorry, but I think I do not understand this sentence:music_whistling:

Basically No News/Updates of any sort until after the release of the eagerly anticipated Patch/Update(?) for LockOn:Flaming Cliffs (Christmas/Next Year) and thereafter no news until the DCS:A-10C Module is 'further along' (at what stage of development is meant by 'further along' is not specified - we are at the mercy of the Dev Team as far as that is concerned).

Not in German, but I hope that helps :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can I ask if theres any more development expected or been mentioned for BShark...

The general idea of DCS was to have all modules updated and compatible so you can play them together. So, unless something unforseen happens, I guess that is still one of the main objectives.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD