Black Shark: Voodoo Extreme 2009 Reader's Choice Awards

Airway

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will pass the battle of Legnica and probably the battle of Grunwald too. Around then we should achieve a 3:1.

I hope no one voting for DCS cheats because it may cause more evil than good in the end.

Edited by Bucic

F-4E Phantom module for sale -25% non-Steam

Done

DCS: Black Shark - 1140

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

You think they have sold more than 1100 copies of black shark?

it has to be a lot more than that. Recon about 50 dollars per item sold, that would only mean about 50.000,- dollars. You can't have a team of programmers living off that for the two years that development of BS cost. And that's not counting costs (distribution, taxes, ...).

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

it has to be a lot more than that. Recon about 50 dollars per item sold, that would only mean about 50.000,- dollars. You can't have a team of programmers living off that for the two years that development of BS cost. And that's not counting costs (distribution, taxes, ...).

And you're forgetting about the military contracts that ED have running besides DCS. But i still agree that there are more than 1100 sold copies.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

If ED only sold 1000 copies, we would be playing tetris by now :D

:megalol:

And Moaning because some Bricks have an AFM while others Don't..........:music_whistling:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

:megalol:

And Moaning because some Bricks have an AFM while others Don't..........:music_whistling:

Naaawww... it would be shouting about how blue bricks link up, while red ones don't, after someone comes up with a mod. ;)

Edited by CyBerkut

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• ED Team
I think it's more than 1100....

As you know, we do not at the moment declare sales figures for DCS;Back Shark.

However, we are distributing in most countries throughout the world, in Russian, English, French, German and Spanish versions. The exception is South America where we only have a distributor in Colombia.

As a guide, the United Arab Emerites have sold more than 2,000 copies.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

As you know, we do not at the moment declare sales figures for DCS;Back Shark.

However, we are distributing in most countries throughout the world, in Russian, English, French, German and Spanish versions. The exception is South America where we only have a distributor in Colombia.

As a guide, the United Arab Emerites have sold more than 2,000 copies.

This is great ... am so pleased that "we" are not so niche as to make future delopment impossible.

Congrats to ED \ TFC , and congrats to this simming "community" .. long may it continue ... this is definately the simming rennaisance we all hoped for 10 years ago!