ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

attachment.php?attachmentid=5317&d=1221641282

attachment.php?attachmentid=5318&d=1221641282

[ATTACH]19604[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19605[/ATTACH]

Edited by ace.man

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Однажды у Высоцкого западные журналисты спросили о его отношении к власти в СССР, он ответил: «У меня есть претензии к властям моей страны, но решать их я буду не с вами…»

[ATTACH]19606[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19607[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19608[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Однажды у Высоцкого западные журналисты спросили о его отношении к власти в СССР, он ответил: «У меня есть претензии к властям моей страны, но решать их я буду не с вами…»

Adder on a Hog...... :music_whistling:

Now that's a First for me!

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I see some type of lopeing but as Kurky said what the hell is that?

Just a simple PhotoShop...isn't a HUD of A-10C :doh:

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

...I love the skin on that last Eagle.

That's Mitch Janssen's "F-15 Oregon ANG 142 FW" skin, available at Lockonfiles.com: Mitch Janssen's F-15 Oregon ANG 142 FW. Both 1024x1024 and 2048x2040 resolutions are included in the download.

EDIT:

Here are a few more of that skin:

FC_V1-12_058_1024x578.jpg

FC_V1-12_055_1024x578.jpg

FC_V1-12_049_1024x578.jpg

Rich

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

...Get Kygys' afterburner mod - the long one is the one I prefer :)

I looked for it at Lockonfiles but couldn't find it. The closest I found was on the Jagdbombergeschwaders 32 website: "K Y S Afterburner Mod: Long" packaged by TekaTeka. Is that the one you're referring to? The names are certainly similar. Looks good, if that's the one.

Speaking of TekaTeka, does anyone know what happened to his website? While looking for this afterburner mod, I tried his website and it's disappeared (404 Not Found).

jpm1,

My favorite is the one just above that with the F-15 crossing the valley. That's my current Desktop.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I looked for it at Lockonfiles but couldn't find it. The closest I found was on the Jagdbombergeschwaders 32 website: "K Y S Afterburner Mod: Long" packaged by TekaTeka. Is that the one you're referring to? The names are certainly similar. Looks good, if that's the one.

Ah, yes! My mistake :)

Speaking of TekaTeka, does anyone know what happened to his website? While looking for this afterburner mod, I tried his website and it's disappeared (404 Not Found).

He has been MIA for a while :( No one know what happened :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Thanks for pointing that afterburner mod out, GG. I was always turned off by it because the screenshots do it no justice. I always thought it looked rather sci-fi since there weren't any obvious shock diamonds. However when you see the real thing, it looks great! :)

:blush: (first attempt) WIP

Far from accurate, cracking on the technique...

Have some issues with colors... Colors are changing to the lighter ones, when converting from "tif" to "bmp"...

have no ideas why, any skin masters with suggestions?

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:blush: (first attempt) WIP

Far from accurate, cracking on the technique...

Have some issues with colors... Colors are changing to the lighter ones, when converting from "tif" to "bmp"...

have no ideas why, any skin masters with suggestions?

O.o first time see in these polish colors.

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ