Beta 4 is Available

Wags

I answered my own question. I seen someone else mention it so how I fixed it...

I just clicked on a control category under a column for the joystick, went to load profile, browsed to ./Config/Input/Aircrafts/A-10C/joystick and pressed okay, it filled it in for me then I did the same to the throttle with the throttle profile.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Wags and the ED team. I know you guys must have pushed hard to get this beta out the door for the holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Fridge

Fridge

----------

Things which do you no good in aviation:

1) Altitude above you;

2) Runway behind you;

3) Fuel in the truck;

4) The airspeed you don't have.

I answered my own question. I seen someone else mention it so how I fixed it...

I just clicked on a control category under a column for the joystick, went to load profile, browsed to ./Config/Input/Aircrafts/A-10C/joystick and pressed okay, it filled it in for me then I did the same to the throttle with the throttle profile.

There is also this Sticky in the Input Controller sub forum:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=61018

My Warthog went bonkers after I tried to fix the trim button issue. It somehow turned my throttles into rudder inputs(!) among many other problems.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Thanks ED. Perfect time for a realease, i just found out champagne makes me a much better pilot. :drunk:

AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8@3360 MHz | MB Asus M4A78-EM | 4GB DDR2-800 Kingston | XFX HD 5770 @850-900/1200-1300 | 500G Samsung HD502HI | Case CM 335 | CM-EPP 460W | Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) | Saitek X65F | Freetrack(Wii Remote) | LG 23' W2353V

ordering my TIR 5 tomorrow! :thumbup:

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Ok this is weird, my download speed randomly jumps from like 5kb/s to like 60kb/s than back down randomly.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Yep, this has been the strangest torrent I have ever seen. Speed is all over the map and there are lots of seeders. Guess there are lots of leeches :-)

Once it's done, I'll leave it running seeding over the next few days so people can get it quicker.

Cheers

Tim

System: Win10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 MB, Intel i& 8700K, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 16GB, PNY NVidia 1070 GTX, Corsair MP500 & MP600 SSD, Soundblaster Audigy Rx, CM Mastercase H500P, Oculus Rift S, TM Warthogs.

What a nice Saturday morning...errr....noon that is :D

Sitting in front of the PC downloading Beta 4 via torrent (LET THE UPLOAD SPEED UP PEOPLE!) had a nice chocolate cake... nice cold glass of water and... coffee... now just need to wait few more hours (looks like 1/2 days with current dpwnload speed) till it's downloaded.

I'm glad to hear all units now have LOD's and we now have 64 bit trackIR working :)

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

We need more seeders. I have been downloading for almost 5 hours and still have 1 day and like 8 hours to go! But I am going to be patient. Just thankful for the new Beta. Sounds like a WINNER. How come I only see 6 seeders? AM I on the wrong torrent? Don't know much about these torrents. 1st time I used it was when I purchased this sim from the very beginning. My download speed isn't top of the line but I am supposed to be a medium high speed cable

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

My MP does not work in beta 4? (Invalid login/master password)

But it ran in Beta 3!

Edited by Scorpi

ARMA 3 SUPPORTER

I7 2600K/ P8P67/ 2x 120GB SSD OCZ Agility 3/ 32GB DDR3/ MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr II /WIN 8 Pro 64-bit/ HOTAS WARTHOG™/ TIR5/ G19

Download complete, now seeding at a meaty 40-50kb/s :D

Yeah yeah, i know it's a pathetic upload speed, but it's the maximum i can achieve with my ISP, and anything is better than nothing right? :)

Oh BTW, the improvements in terms of FPS over beta 3 are staggering from what i've seen so far on my PC, i've put all my settings to nearly highest (apart from the SSAA option) and it's smooth as :)

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

Thanks Mustang, every bit does help! I only just started downloading - was having a lazy day because I saw Wags' earlier post saying the next beta wouldn't be until next week. Oh well... downloading now. Time for FDCservers to earn their money!

First figure in the 'rate' column is upload, second is download.

torrents.thumb.png.59dc26a19b16ec6128bdc2dd72940073.png

;1062630']downloaded the patch only and didnt work' date=' downloaded the whole new thing and also no joy, once I try to start it, goes white screen... DXgui Lua Binding not responding.[/quote']

Did you fully read the first post in this thread?

3- When you run the game for the first time, you will likely have a long (4-15 min) white screen while the shaders are compiling. The game has not crashed.

Give it some time.

anyone else have trouble getting trackir to recognize device after downloading new trackir beta? I downloaded the new TR beta, uninstalled old TR, installed new TR and now TR doesn't recognise device. TR screen is up but no IR detected. wazup!

Hollywoody

I had this issue because i installed without unplugging the camera. Unplug the camera, uninstall previous version completely, reinstall latest version, then plug the camera back in.. let windows recognize and install drivers.. your good to go.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

;1062630']downloaded the patch only and didnt work' date=' downloaded the whole new thing and also no joy, once I try to start it, goes white screen... DXgui Lua Binding not responding.[/quote']

upgraded to Beta4 from Beta3 here.

it successfully run after 3 or 4 minutes of waiting.

Is anyone getting this disk request during install. I downloaded the 3 to 4 patch .. ( setup, setup-1.bin) files. First double click setup, then it asks me to insert disk 1 or browse to folder where setup-1 is located, but it still doesn't find it and im forced to back out.) anybody see this and have a solution? fixed... setup-1 was named wrong.. should be setup-1-1

Edited by DocSigma

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

Thank You from me too. Im must back home from Christmas ;) ... faster :D

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro