Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

Hmm. By looking at the posts in this thread, ED better release beta 6 soon or we are going to have a lot of this happening all over the world:

picture1eot.jpg

i7 920@4.0Ghz, 12 GB RAM, ATI 4890, LG L246WHX@1920x1200, Saitek X52 Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, TrackIR4, Audigy 2ZS, Logitech G9x, Vista 64bit.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Shut up, time for your beating.

20-beating.png

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

It can get boring, just hanging around waiting..

16_Mojeaux out

don't worry it will come out soon!

Maybe today during the evening. Come back in 5-10 min. to be sure not to miss it :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Still on the way ...

Do you have an Hi-res of that one. It would be great to have it on my desktop background.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

This is getting old

• Like 1

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

don't worry it will come out soon!

Maybe today during the evening. Come back in 5-10 min. to be sure not to miss it :)

Don't hold your breath, remember we're all working with the timezone that ED has, which i believe currently is 01:41am in moscow, i don't think they'll be releasing anything at that time of the morning.

Don't hold your breath, remember we're all working with the timezone that ED has, which i believe currently is 01:41am in moscow, i don't think they'll be releasing anything at that time of the morning.

You are right maybe someday next week or......

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.