Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

Dont misunderstand EB, but a many peoples watching and also hope since wednesday for beta 6. If there some problems with the current beta 6 and the release delays for a week, thats no problem for all i think. But just a short information about, makes the waiting for much easier.

Regards Intruder

Agreed 100%

Kankkis

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIR was fixed today, so we hope to build beta 6 this week and put into internal test. Once it looks good, it will be released.

It's been ten days since Wags made the announcement. Once it looks good does not qualify as "release in ten days" or "Monday next week" etc.

Jeezz...

• Like 1

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I feel sorry for anyone trying to find some useful information on this thread... that's how much crap it now contains... people... please give it up on nonsense posts and useless chit-chat, obviously it got this thread moved to chit-chat section now

next Beta will come when it's bloody ready

• Like 3

No longer active in DCS...

Is it any wonder, when people keep harassing for updates,why developers of simulators such as A10 are becoming rarer? Please! remember that this is a BETA and that our CONTRIBUTION to the project, as opposed to constant whining about where updates are or that this doesn't work etc, will ensure a far superior product in the long run. Like many, 40 quid for me is a lot of money but when you consider that the cost we pay is insignificant when one appreciates the developer time and with what you're actually getting for you money, it's peanuts. Instead of moaning about updates, lets make a contribution to this remarkable product.

• Like 2

Is it any wonder, when people keep harassing for updates,why developers of simulators such as A10 are becoming rarer? Please! remember that this is a BETA and that our CONTRIBUTION to the project, as opposed to constant whining about where updates are or that this doesn't work etc, will ensure a far superior product in the long run. Like many, 40 quid for me is a lot of money but when you consider that the cost we pay is insignificant when one appreciates the developer time and with what you're actually getting for you money, it's peanuts. Instead of moaning about updates, lets make a contribution to this remarkable product.

200% this. :thumbup:

-haukka81

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The fact that customers harass on the forums is hardly the reason that hardcore simulations are becoming rarer. If that was true then Blizzard would've been liquidised a long time ago!

I'd imagine the real reason is because during the 90s (and the early 00s) PCs were the domain of the geeky and technically inclined. These are the kind of people that have the intelligence/patience to work through a manual rivalling undergraduate complexity. Now the PC has become a bit more mainstream and people prefer COD/WoW type games, and even then the real profit seems to lay with the consoles.

Either way, whinging forum members is definitely not the reason :P

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to find some useful information on this thread... that's how much crap it now contains... people... please give it up on nonsense posts and useless chit-chat, obviously it got this thread moved to chit-chat section now

next Beta will come when it's bloody ready

Trouble is mate this thread contains no useful info. Only the impatient ramblings of a global collection of computer geeks.

:doh:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yup. and the more we moan, if ED decide its creating bad vibes and affecting the external impression of the franchise from a marketing POV, there may be no beta for DCS:F18/16!

And god knows none of us want that!

i7@3.5Ghz, ATI 5870, 16GB RAM, win7 64bit, TH2GO, Track-IR, 4screen pit, TM WArthog HOTAS

lets make a contribution to this remarkable product.

I already contributed (on the manual side) and I will keep contributing trying to let them know if the beta 6 is bugs free if they grant me an access to it :)

By the way, it's becoming urgent, I experienced for the first time a bug that make me :ranting:

At first the plane start moving during the ramp start (does someone can tell me why there is no parking brake on that coucou) And yes the throttle on my joystick and in the sim was at the idle position. And then, the sim quit unexpectedly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Yup. and the more we moan, if ED decide its creating bad vibes and affecting the external impression of the franchise from a marketing POV, there may be no beta for DCS:F18/16!

And god knows none of us want that!

you mean F-15 I think :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

S.V.P essayer de ne pas poster n'importe quoi dans ce thread. So please no more Chill WInston and please dude (mower) no Bolton here please. :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

pff don't give them the wrong idea, we want F-16/F-18 :D

I dont think we will get an Aircraft with A-G Radar. :music_whistling:

Maybe a F-14D or an Harrier GR.9 :D

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I dont think we will get an Aircraft with A-G Radar. :music_whistling:

Maybe a F-14D or an Harrier GR.9 :D

Regards Intruder

That's excactly why it would be so much more awesome if we did indeed get an aircraft with a-g radar :P

Because we wouldn't expect it ^^

+1

la paciencia es la madre de la ciencia

After yet another merge from another thread about the same thing...:

For a sim that requires so much patience, it really does surprise how little some have here...

I have seen it happen with other games/sims where the Devs are open and in very touch/communicative with the community. They eventually get pissed with threads like this and don't say anything at all until they have some thing to release...please, lets not force ED to take this approach......thanks

And please don't tell me we are just having a laugh/enthusiastic etc...I'm sick of seeing demanding threads.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On