Terrible slow Download speeds.

Icarus2

Torrents FTW. Got it in less than 2 hours and I don't even have very fast connection :)

LOVE IT!! :D

i7-920 @3.8Ghz / MSI X58m / 8GB DDR3 / 2 x HD5770 / Asus-vw226h @1920x1200 / 2x OCZ Vertex 2 80GB SSD's / Win 7-64 / TrackIR 5 / Saitek x52 / Razer BlackWidow Mech Keyboard / Razer Deathadder

Stuttering or fps problems? Updated April 25/11: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=68060

Check out this fantastic list of must have and FREE programs: http://www.logichaos.com/joomla/component/content/article/35-text-guides/82-ultimate-list-of-free-programs-for-windows.html

....Got it in less than 2 hours....

Aaarrrghhhhhh I envy you Gents :D

Every RC build took me approx 6-8 hours to download every single time :helpsmilie:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

How do I download on FTP? mine is asking for a log on and password

Means that the servers are full/overworked. Use the Torrent if you are able - will get the job done.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I tried the torrent, however my ETA for download to complete is 1 year, 9 months, 2 weeks, 4 days and 19 hours. That is not an exageration lol. I think I will have to suck it up and wait a week to download it. I have COX high speed internet, I think I may have to call custormer support about this, my dsl is as fast as dial up.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

For some unknown reason mine speeded up ... less than 50kB/s since yesterday and the last 40% came down at 500K in about an hour. No idea why, perhaps someone was standing on the wire ...

I'm a rookie user myself, but from what I've read- it seems normal. Mine fluctuated up and down from fax machine to supercomputer for an overall average of about 560 kpbs over about 4 hours. The only time I got pissed off is when I observed a pretty well sustained run @ around 1.2 mb drop to a crawl for the last remaining 2% or so...

I intended to stay on and seed- which I did. But I came upstairs about ... an hour or so after I was downloaded to find it had shut down on it's own.. no idea why.

Edited by S77th-konkussion

Apparently they are getting hammered by all the requests to download. The US FTP servers are pretty fast but still I only just got in for the setup and the first file. The other two files I had to get off the German FTP.

As for a torrent....not on your life. I did that for a while and its about as reliable as asking a hooker to hold your wallet while you walk away.

Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ

A-10C_UserBar_04.gif.632b6636b377c44d7dc562f85b269d2b.gif

I tried the torrent, however my ETA for download to complete is 1 year, 9 months, 2 weeks, 4 days and 19 hours. That is not an exageration lol. I think I will have to suck it up and wait a week to download it. I have COX high speed internet, I think I may have to call custormer support about this, my dsl is as fast as dial up.

Torrents start slow and pickup speed quite a bit.

Currently seeding at ~250kb

As for a torrent....not on your life. I did that for a while and its about as reliable as asking a hooker to hold your wallet while you walk away.

But it works superb and is fast (1,2Mb/sec on avg here) as long as you have enough seeders.

Edited by Lange_666
typo

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

I have it downloaded and left my computer on all night and today to act as a seeder for torrent. Can't wait to get home and pay for a key so I can start learning this bad boy. :)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

im using Bit Torrent 7.2 to seed but I cant seem to get it to do anything. I created new Torrent using the 4 Setup files and they are showing on the status part of the screen but they are not showing any activity. It says its seeding but its not actualy doing anything :helpsmilie:

I don't know much about torrents. I've only used them for BS, now A10, FC2 and GoldenEye Source! Anyway. I'm now seeding, having downloaded and installed the game. Why is it that I'm still downloading at 0.1 kb/s and have supposedly downloaded 0.1 GB more than the total file size. Why would this be? Is this usual?

Edited by Rusty_M