Wags

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already planned and on agenda.

Source: YoYo.

Yo-Yo or YoYo?

Pretty big distinction when attempting to establish credibility of fact on features planning to be implemented.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I remember a statement like that, but they are looking into it, does not necessarily mean it has to make it on the feature list... "Everything is subject to change" :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Edge any one know when is going to happen

Later this year.

From the latest newsletter:

The next iteration of DCS World (formerly 1.3.0) is currently in internal testing and will be available as a free download later in 2014.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

DCS 2.0 and unified GUI question

Right now with the 2 separate processes I am able to run the GUI as a window while the sim in full screen. Will I be able to do that with the new unified GUI?

As I run a 3 monitor setup this has many advantages. With the GUI as a window I have it placed on my center monitor. The map and other screens are easy to read as they aren't spread across 3 screens. Same with menu options not on the edge of my outer monitors.

Also since it is a window I have acess to my desktop to load different HOTAS settings based on the aircraft I am flying and can access any other 3rd party program such as TeamSpeak and set it up prior to launch of the sim world.

If we progress back to a single full screen desktop spanned across 3 monitors I think it's a step backwards IMHO.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

10th september any one no if EDGE is close

Read the post between your last two posts, that's the best answer anyone will have for you currently.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

To All

We look for photos of airports from list below:

Dhafra AFB

Bandar Abbas AFB

Bandar Lengeh Airport

Fujarirah Airport

Havadarya Airport

Qeshm Airport

Khasab Airport

Abu Musa Island AFB

Lesser Tunb Island AFB

Greater Tunb Island AFB

Dubai World Central Airport

Dubai International Airport

Sharjah International Airport

Safe to assume that Persian Gulf is in the works now. This will make for an interesting theater. I guess my biggest question is how much of the region will be covered? :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Safe to assume that Persian Gulf is in the works now. This will make for an interesting theater. I guess my biggest question is how much of the region will be covered? :)

Well, the Gulf is big ... to me it looks more like the Strait of Hormuz. But still, most interesting evolvement of things ...!

Sand storm modeling should be interesting to see.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: