Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not any new pictures or something. We pass the middle of the month!;)

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why not any new pictures or something. We pass the middle of the month!;)

Dont forget that FC3 was announced to be released in September, which means that it give ED Time until 30th of September...So I suggest, watching the news forum and patiently waiting until September has passed...I am sure that we´ll get some update the next days..wags wouldnt have announced that as such if it wouldnt be so.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Kinda weird decision to wait so long imo.

Borderlands2 And torchlight2 are about to be released. People with à small budget cant buy all those games. If ed really want to reach the bigger public they should have released fc3 a week ago.

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kinda weird decision to wait so long imo.

Borderlands2 And torchlight2 are about to be released. People with à small budget cant buy all those games. If ed really want to reach the bigger public they should have released fc3 a week ago.

People who are going to buy FC3 already have their money set aside for it. The people that don't? Eh, didn't need them anyways.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

People who are going to buy FC3 already have their money set aside for it. The people that don't? Eh, didn't need them anyways.

this is somehow true :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

True, but aiming at a wider public by releasing and integrating a SFM sim into DCSworld as ED said in their explenation why FC3 is being released at all i expected them to look at the rest of the market and set a smart releasedate.

Ill be buying anyways just want ED to make the most out of it so they have more budget for recourses etc. That way we all profit ;)

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think they wait to implement the new Su27 model:)

No. They're waiting for Sunday. That's when I start a week away from my computer and won't be in a position to download it.

:)

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I will probably buy FC3. Not 100% decided. I don't have money set aside for it. I'll probably just pick it up at some point when I have the spare cash. This weeks spending money is all gone so I couldn't buy it if it were to come out tonight for example.

anyone else feels like its going to be released today? Havent seen a moderator on here a while....... testing or getting ready for release? ;P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

anyone else feels like its going to be released today? Havent seen a moderator on here a while....... testing or getting ready for release? ;P

They probably sleeping in after long hours of figuring the problem why the game keeps crashing. :smartass:

Had money set aside for the game as soon as it was announced! :)

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

They have about a week left..

Closer to two.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

No, you must be misunderstanding something here. Moderators make our lives miserable, testers make fun of us, and GA is like ED's little energizer bunny that keeps us here whilst banging his proverbial drum.

There is no testing going on, I can assure you. :D

Edited by Pyroflash

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.