SimHQ Preview FC3

dooom

"The F-15C Cockpit

The cockpit for the F-15C has undergone a massive upgrade. The F-15C now has much higher definition and 6DoF implementation. While the F-15C has seen a number of avionics changes / improvements, there may also be some in store for the Russian aircraft." ... sounds really promising!!

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

"The F-15C Cockpit

The cockpit for the F-15C has undergone a massive upgrade. The F-15C now has much higher definition and 6DoF implementation. While the F-15C has seen a number of avionics changes / improvements, there may also be some in store for the Russian aircraft." ... sounds really promising!!

Yeah but when he said that cockpits are not clickable did he meant also the f15? i dont know if they confirmed or not that it will a clickable pit?

Yeah but when he said that cockpits are not clickable did he meant also the f15? i dont know if they confirmed or not that it will a clickable pit?

None of the FC3 aircraft with have clickable cockpits, including the F15.

We have to wait for the 3rd party devs, and DCS:Fighter to get more for now.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

Not clickable.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

"The F-15C Cockpit

No clickable pits, and Russian aircraft will be getting a reskinning. No changes to the models of either the pits or aircraft externals.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

The team has been hard at work debugging FC3 and adding some new features

Hmm, so it wasnt the new features, just "need a time" ?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hmm, so it wasnt the new features, just "need a time" ?

yup! From the rough translation I figured on the russian side of the forum...there seem to be no more additional features planned to the FC3 announcement list. :(

Real let down...I got my hopes up for a russian side 6dof full 3d cockpit or heck.. the updated A-10A cockpit that was initially developed for DCS A-10A.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• ED Team
I still do not understand why they left the Crimea terrain ...

The current terrain engine can not handle the increased size of adding Crimea. We will have to wait for the new engine EDGE.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

OH MY WORD!!! Out of everything you guys are talking about but fail to notice that Su-25T is launching KH-31 Anti-Shipping missile!!!! CMON ED GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO make more stuff like this!!!!! Ill wait.

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

OH MY WORD!!! Out of everything you guys are talking about but fail to notice that Su-25T is launching KH-31 Anti-Shipping missile!!!! CMON ED GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO make more stuff like this!!!!! Ill wait.

Yeah looks very nice :)

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think that might be a bit mislabeled. Its likely an Su-25TM which is capable of anti-ship missions and has been in the sim for a while now... right next to the Su-25T.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I really wonder how will the Su-25 and A-10A pits look like, since Ricardo didn't do any face lifting for them.

Right now we will have 3 types of cockpits in FC3. The SUPA-COOLZ 6DOF F-15 cockpit, the nice looking Ricardo updated cockpits, and UBER-low REZ in 2012 old cockpits for the Frogfoot and Warthog A.

I think RICARDO did Su-25A pit also, not 100% sure now that it was RICARDO but there was pit texture mod for Su-25A also... and I think it was part of RICARDO's pit mod. A-10A... I don't care about that one any more... you got A-10C now

No longer active in DCS...

I think that might be a bit mislabeled. Its likely an Su-25TM which is capable of anti-ship missions and has been in the sim for a while now... right next to the Su-25T.

Ahh I see what you mean. :( But why put something like this up for people to see? Isn't this suppose to be like a picture promo of what you will be able to use and see that is new? I don't know but this is kind of depressing knowing the truth :D No worries I'm sure we will one day get to Naval Campaigns that will introduce Mig-29k and Su-25TM as flyables. :)

• Like 1

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

I gotta say I´m slightly disappointed by the preview (not the game) as I had hoped for a little more specific information.

About the cockpit - it shouldn´t be as much work to transform the A-10C cockpit into a non-clickable A-10A cockpit since large parts are identical, right? Maybe we´ll get tis in a future update, but on the other hand I can´t imagine that too many people are going to get into the A-10A because we already have the magnificent A-10C...

And I read somewhere that FC3 is spposed to be mostly about the most popular plane - the F-15C.

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!