Another ED modules is...F-15C?

Kusch

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Fast jet team is not the same as FC3. Otherwise, what a lack of time (for the DCS fast jet). So, ED, Can you give us a percentage of completion for the Fast Movers development?

(Having this is dreaming but why not ask?)

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Same here, they are going to need to throw us a bone soon because with the rise of 3rd party support, our dollars can only go so far and they need to give us something to look forward to.

ED needs to strike while the iron is hot, waiting to long will mean that they have to deal with a market saturated by 3rd party offerings (and few of them look very promising).

Theres also the F-117 and F-111 listed in the aircraft resources. The resource manager tends to list objects that have database files even though the object itself isn't actually used in the sim. That Aim-9x has been in the files since Black Shark 1. :)

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

You will see guys, the next DCS airplane is the F-15C.

Because we have the Cockpit and the Airplane!

It's no question for me. Loock at the cockpit in FC3, that is DCS Quality and not Flaming Cliffs typical!

The next DCS Airplane is the F15C and im so happy about that!

I agree the F-15C will most likely be the next the DCS fast mover. The cockpit is fully animated so it would just need to coding behind it. If you look at the cockpit in the EDMviewer you can see all the nice animations.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

I agree the F-15C will most likely be the next the DCS fast mover. The cockpit is fully animated so it would just need to coding behind it. If you look at the cockpit in the EDMviewer you can see all the nice animations.

What do you mean with animations?

You know what they say about people who assume... ;)

“When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.”

~ Oscar Wilde on Assumption

Edited by Blaze

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

You will see guys, the next DCS airplane is the F-15C.

Because we have the Cockpit and the Airplane!

It's no question for me. Loock at the cockpit in FC3, that is DCS Quality and not Flaming Cliffs typical!

The next DCS Airplane is the F15C and im so happy about that!

My theory is that the F-15C was going to be the next DCS module, but for some reason it was dropped. Instead of just throwing away all the work that was done for the Eagle module they packaged some of it, like the cockpit, with FC3.

I have no idea what the next module is, but I dont think it's an F-15.

I think it would be great if ED could give us a hardcore jet like the F/A-18 with advance flight dynamics and avionics modelled like the A-10C, and a carrier that we could practice realistic carrier landings. Please ED, give it some thought since so many people have been asking you to develop this for some time now. I know this venture would be an expensive undertaking, and I willing to pay more for this effort.

Edited by Risk

My theory is that the F-15C was going to be the next DCS module, but for some reason it was dropped. Instead of just throwing away all the work that was done for the Eagle module they packaged some of it, like the cockpit, with FC3.

I have no idea what the next module is, but I dont think it's an F-15.

My first thought was the same as yours... But i thing that is to much work to trow it away.

I really think its the f-15C

I think it would be great if ED gave us a hardcore jet like the F/A-18 with flight dynamics and avionics model like the A-10C and a carrier that we could practice realistic carrier landings. Please ED, give us what so many people have been asking you to develop for many years now. If you want my money to support your efforts then please give it some thought, or at least let us know why it can't be done so I can stop wishing for it.

with limited funds, if I knew what was coming next I could figure out how best to get what I desire... example,, I want a USA Frontline SEAD capable fighter (ground attack and Air support , A-G and A-A) but if I spend the money on FC3, and a few short months later they release that one, that I maynot be able to get it...

It looks like what comes in FC3 is going to stay that way with no more aircraft added to FC3.

Just not sure what to do.

Since I already have LOMAC, FC1, FC2, DCS World, P-51D, A-10C, BS1, BS2.

Now should I wait for the new USA Fighter hopefully with SEAD, or get FC3?

Dilemas,, Dilemas.. decisions.. decisions..

:doh::joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I didn't read the whole thread, maybe someone has the same opinion as me. But I say, that the DCS: NEXT will be Hornet, dunno what version. But Hornet! I bet my left ball! :megalol:

Watch those TFC/TBS videos on UTB carefuly... TFC/ED have flyable F/A-18 for a couple of years already. Trust me :smilewink:

Edited by Suchacz

Its easy to speculate what the next module from ED is. In the list of all planes to be released by 3rd parties there is only one modern american jet missing. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

F-15C is a consummation devoutly to be wished.

But if it was the F-15 that got scrapped, that might have been a big part of the motivation for FC3 in the first place, to recoup some of that investment.

But hope springs eternal. I want that Eagle!

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk