DCS F-35A

Wags

Sounds great - we are putting up high speed servers so we can start forming squadrons and flying during the development period. This will be available to our backers. Maybe guys could fly the A-10 and work with squadron organization until we transition to our new jet

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great - we are putting up high speed servers so we can start forming squadrons and flying during the development period. This will be available to our backers. Maybe guys could fly the A-10 and work with squadron organization until we transition to our new jet

Sounds good to me. I will pass the message around and see what we can put together for some unofficial flight nights.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Hey Revelation as you know building a great jet is nothing unless we put together training tools that allow our pilots to get comfortable with all of the systems. Please be thinking of ways that we can step up support. We've failed if we can't train - We are only as good as our weakest pilot. No one gets left behind! Thank you, feel better knowing your aboard.

I'm going to be lobbying hard with a number companies to get involved and develop an F-35 HOTAS stick and throttle that might be available when we release the jet. Any thoughts - good idea or bad? Thanks guys, Eagle

• Like 1

I'm going to be lobbying hard with a number companies to get involved and develop an F-35 HOTAS stick and throttle that might be available when we release the jet. Any thoughts - good idea or bad? Thanks guys, Eagle

It would be great.

• Like 1

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

It's a great idea. One of the things I love about A-10C is the TM Warthog. Not only does it give better immersion, but it makes learning the different HOTAS functions much easier when combined with interactive training missions vs trying to program and remember the different functions on a generic HOTAS.

You can't kick *** without tanker gas

great idea about the hotas. having the authentic hotas helps with the learning curve ans provides a lot of immersion.

a little side question about this. does anyone know if the f35 stick is force sensitive one like the f22 ?

We've failed if we can't train - We are only as good as our weakest pilot. No one gets left behind!

I will definitely hold you on that. Plus I think my saitek x65F will be just perfect as F 35A HOTAS

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

Hey Revelation as you know building a great jet is nothing unless we put together training tools that allow our pilots to get comfortable with all of the systems. Please be thinking of ways that we can step up support. We've failed if we can't train - We are only as good as our weakest pilot. No one gets left behind! Thank you, feel better knowing your aboard.

Check out BFT campaign, that's quite an immersive series of missions for training.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=62992

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

minichart.png

I would say we should start worrying... If nothing change, this will not even reach $25,000.

Edited by Starkiller

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

I would love to see you do that since it doesn't look like Thrustmaster is interested in offering replacement grip as originally planned for the TM Cougar. Heck, CH Products basically stated they don't think it's feasible to do a high-end consumer hotas what with retooling and all.

What companies you have in mind that will take a leap for such niche market?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Hi to all - just wanted to comment on the budget. We are adding R & D money from my company to make the F-35 goal. The Kickstarter funds get us to where we need to be and also allows me to bring into the project, in the early stages and for flight test, a dedicated group of Simulation Pilots. Great things can be done with enough people working together on a single goal!

hehe thought that $17.000 was still a'lot of money that would help looks like was correct.

At least you know you will get you're money back plus interest.

All the best.

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

Update from Facebook:

Important announcement:

Hi everyone! We are just about to hit 25% funded, with 12 days still to go! We wanted to announce that regardless of the outcome of Kickstarter, everyone who has pledged at the OPEVAL level ($50) or higher, will be invited into the OPEVEL team for the F-35A, B AND C models as they are developed. This is the ONLY way that we will be building the OPEVAL team as we want people who are willing to really show they believe in this project. We are currently sitting on 158 test team members - are you one of them? If not, you can secure your place by pledging now!

[...] I just think KS should be a "last resort" for funding.

What's wrong with crowd funding that you'd only consider it as a last resort? You involve and get to reach your fan base (which is beneficial in so many ways), you secure some money right from the start that doesn't need return on investment since it's basically pre-orders & you keep investors at bay that would otherwise dictate your marketing & development directions being concerned about the money ratio rather than the product quality. Amongst other things.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]