Show your desktop pickture! :D

Kevlon

I mostly use pictures I made during airshows, base-visits, etc.

Right now I have a Mirage 2000 taxiing right towards me on Kleine Brogel airbase.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe that's really a beauty of a shot... What's the camera that you used here...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And mine

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

@ Ross,

I really like one little aspect of your desktop.....the application behind the shortcut "BLACKSHARK" ;) !!

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I mostly use pictures I made during airshows, base-visits, etc.

Right now I have a Mirage 2000 taxiing right towards me on Kleine Brogel airbase.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe that's really a beauty of a shot... What's the camera that you used here...

~S~

Blaze

I used a Canon EOS 300D with a Sigma 50-500mm lens at about 70 or 80mm.

(yes, it was that close :) )

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

here is mine...

plain and simple...

he he... Why dont you have a picture? and you dont even have lockon on the desktop!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I used a Canon EOS 300D with a Sigma 50-500mm lens at about 70 or 80mm.

(yes, it was that close :) )

Joe thanks for getting back to me regarding the camera.. Yes that's quality to say the least.. As far as the closeness of the A/C, I've been there quite often. In fact we use to have to wear ear protection (Mikey Mouse Ears), I'm not sure if this is still required...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

LOL ....

@ Ross,

I really like one little aspect of your desktop.....the application behind the shortcut "BLACKSHARK" ;) !!

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Who needs shortcuts on the desktop anyway:))

All of the stuff is under start menu...

lol. Once i get a new computer, it may just be lockon on the desktop. that's it. (well, maybe a few more.) too many Icons on the desktop does defeat the role of the start menu.

Joe thanks for getting back to me regarding the camera.. Yes that's quality to say the least.. As far as the closeness of the A/C, I've been there quite often. In fact we use to have to wear ear protection (Mikey Mouse Ears), I'm not sure if this is still required...

~S~

Blaze

They are not strictly mandatory (at least not for us) but it would be stupid if you didn't use some kind of ear protection.

A few years back I was on a platform without ear protection (the band you put over your head had broken off) and 7 F-16s, 3 F-4Fs and 2 MiG-29s create A LOT of noise. I was deaf for about an hour afterwards... I won't be doing that again.

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

• 1 month later...