DCS 1.2.7 Open Beta - Now Available

Wags

I noticed new network settings also... is there a new "LAN" setting equivalent? 1024 is the lowest... 2048, 4096 and 10240... and of course LAN.

Any guidance on how to properly gauge the proper connection? Do we just default to the highest? Is this something we need to test in the wild?

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Issues loading HOTAS (Thrustmaster: Warthog) profiles (.lua)

I've attempted to load my most recent (and working) .lua control profiles for any/all modules, and the most recent blanks all availability to bind the joystick for axis [the options are "whited" out].

• ED Team
I've attempted to load my most recent (and working) .lua control profiles for any/all modules, and the most recent blanks all availability to bind the joystick for axis [the options are "whited" out].

I think the changelog states that you will have to reassign your controls for the most part due to changes. But I could be wrong.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Saluti

before I make a mess with my DCS installation, just to ask do I have to reinstall complete DCS world + modules and start whole new installation with this 1.2.7!????

:cry:

Lule

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Saluti

before I make a mess with my DCS installation, just to ask do I have to reinstall complete DCS world + modules and start whole new installation with this 1.2.7!????

:cry:

Lule

The installer will automatically create a new install, in a folder called 'DCS World OpenBeta', in the location of your choice. It will not damage or affect your current DCS installation.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
ALSO - No cursor during HUD BIT test during aircraft startup, and subsequently, no option to engage any BIT test while IFFCC switch is set to TEST.

Please use the correct sub forum and review the reports there.

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=311

About the Open Beta 1.2.7, is it possible to have all the feedback in the same place

Hello ;)

I have one question concerning the 1.2.7 Open version, since few hours we meet any news, screenshots everywhere and it's not so easy to found the good feedbacks about this new 1.2.7 Open Beta, is it possible to created one official folder named: Feedback 1.2.7 Open Beta and each members who created one screenshot, who found one bug or one news post in the same folder ?

Exemple:

DCS World 1.2.7 Open Beta:

/ A-10C:

/ KA-50:

/ P-51D:

/ MI-8:

/ Huey:

/ Sims Screenshot:

/ Belsimtek

/ ect...

Because today we can read any feedback anywhere and it's not easy to found the new feedbacks of this Open Beta.

I think that it's more easy and clear to found all these feedbacks, no ?

Best regards and congratulation for this Open Beta. Skull :thumbup:

Hello ;)

I have one question concerning the 1.2.7 Open version, since few hours we meet any news, screenshots everywhere and it's not so easy to found the good feedbacks about this new 1.2.7 Open Beta, is it possible to created one official folder named: Feedback 1.2.7 Open Beta and each members who created one screenshot, who found one bug or one news post in the same folder ?

Like this?

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=311

DCS Israel is now updated to 1.2.7 OB.

There's a rotation of different mission from different versions (all of them saved again with 1.2.7), the rotation is no longer than 3 hours per mission.

Let's see how 1.2.7 holds it, everyone is welcome, server limit is set to 32 seats.

• ED Team
How to download FC3 1.2.7?

How to install FC3 1.2.7?

I have installed DCSW1.2.7.

Please help me.

open dcsworld 1.2.7 login to the module manager, dcsworld will now download your modules.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

how to use the local file option for the beta install?

hi all,

after downloading and starting the web installer all i can do is to start the DCS_Updater.exe in the Beta folder.

From then everything is automatic and i have no option to use local files of the 1.2.6 install.

Do i have to start the DCS_updater.exe with some special parameters?

thx in advance

i7 2600K - 8GB - Win7/64 - Radeon R9 280 / 3GB

I'm loving the new open beta thank you developers. Very straight forward installation and has no effect on previous dcs install. Fantastic new wake effects for ships really been enjoying carrier approaches in the new Su33 model. And landing the Ka50 on a ship. The engine smoke has given an added level of immersion to the simulator. Their are so many improvements I'm finding all the time. I think the missiles are more effective I managed a double BVR kill in a F15c last night which I haven't been able to achieve for some time. And the rockets on the A-10 have now become a potent weapon. Brilliant work. I shall start making notes of any bugs I find as I go but overall I have not found enough to stop me enjoying this open beta. Has anybody tried air to air refuelling in the A10c yet? Has this been fixed?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

As has been stated many many times:

Please use the in-game module manager to install your modules.

1. Open the game.
  2. Select Module Manager from the right hand menu.
  3. Log in using your dcs-world.com credentials.
  4. Manager should prompt you that you have several modules to install.
  5. Click "OK".
  6. Modules will install into DCS World 1.2.7 Open Beta Automagically.
  7. Enjoy!

:thumbup:

Manager don't prompt have several modules to install

What should I do

When I installed 1.2.7 i simply ran the web installer and it automatically copied files over from my 1.2.6 installation and then downloaded the required new files from the internet. I didn't touch the updater at all. All installed fine. Then using the module manager I installed my modules and again it copied existing files from 1.2.6 and downloaded the rest from the internet.

All is working fine, everything installed and up to date.

Regards,

Milli

unfortunately my install behaved differently, perhaps because i changed the install path.
I changed the installation path for the openbeta, and it did use the local files.

Did you move the files from your 1.2.6 installation from their original installation location? This could explain why it doesn't use (find) the local files.

Verify that the paths in the following registry location match the actual location of your 1.2.6 installation:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DCS World_is1\

• Like 1

In the OpenBeta install folder create a file named dcs_local_source.txt

In the file you put the path to your DCS World installation.

Save the file in UTF-8 encoding.

Start the updater. It will read the location in dcs_local_source.txt file.

The installer checked your registry during initial install and created that file it the location in the registry was valid. Since you moved your installation, some manual intervention is needed.

• Like 1

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

This does not work for me

open dcsworld 1.2.7 login to the module manager, dcsworld will now download your modules.

Through the module manager I am unable to install flaming cliffs whilst using 1.2.7. I can purchase it but I cannot download it. Other purchased modules are functioning as normal however. Also none of these modules were purchased through steam.

jazza

Su-27 Flanker 1995 Super EF2000 1997 Jane's F/A-18 1999

• ED Team

Verify that the paths in the following registry location match the actual location of your 1.2.6 installation:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DCS World_is1\

Not this one.

Installer looks for the path in

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Path

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

I tried my setting for 2 monitor 1 main 1 for mfd. my setting wont work in beta any idea's

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('2 monitor');

Description = '2 monitor'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1366;

height = 768;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.76308539944904;

}

}

ED_A10C_LEFT_MFCD =

{

x = 40;

y = 817;

width = 382;

height = 382;

}

ED_A10C_RIGHT_MFCD =

{

x = 935;

y = 817;

width = 382;

height = 382;

}

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

I'd say, this is not a 1.2.7 bug, but the remains of a mod you were using. I remember that PeterP sometime ago proposed a naming scheme for viewports so that different aircraft can export different views without interfering each other. Your config file seems to be related to some mod by PeterP (i.e. see "ED_A10C_RIGHT_MFCD").