DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNz6B.jpg

Release soon ;)

must have!!!! :-)

amazing work, i love your models.

you are very talented! can you please think about making a new ural and zil apa and fuel trucks - maybe something like that:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18475

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16208

and in bestcase some other airfield objects like that:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14648

?

Edited by flanker1

Nice pics by everyone!

I have to ask, why do so many of these talented modders just keep their awesome mods for personal use and tease us with these screenshots??

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

eh, 99% of these "awesome" mods are 100% eye candy, it's just a slick model/graphics asset to look at. Which is cool, don't get me wrong, but in most all cases it's just a different exterior model attached to an existing flight model/cockpit model, so it's really only of so much use...

Most of the mods that people develop are built for a certain purpose. For us, that purpose is formation aerobatics which, in turn, means that we do not have to worry about damage models or weapons coding etc... Simply put, we don't make what we don't need. If we were to release them, the vast majority of people seem to expect something done to the level of the existing modules - that is simply not going to happen. The other things is, these mods can break every time DCS is updated... When this happens, people seem to think we have an obligation to update our mods immediately so they can continue to use them. Unfortunately, time doesn't allow us to fix everything straight away. Simply put, releasing these mods is not worth the hassle it would cause us.

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

eh, 99% of these "awesome" mods are 100% eye candy, it's just a slick model/graphics asset to look at. Which is cool, don't get me wrong, but in most all cases it's just a different exterior model attached to an existing flight model/cockpit model, so it's really only of so much use...

Not always the way, especially not with the Great Warbirds Historic Flight Mods

But as for reasons, See Rocks answer above

Pman

• 2 weeks later...

Click for full-res.

eXY2i4Pl.jpg

3/4 through the max turn during my Viper East acceptance flight.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Nice composite! Reminds me of back in the day when member Shaggy used to make them a lot, really enjoyed them. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "