DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

I really need to refrain myself to enter this post. Seeing this Pilatus made me think in how cool will be to have such a plane armed in DCS doing realistic COIN missions with Hueys... and then I remember those mods will not be shared and that make me cry.

PilatusPC7guatemala800px.jpg

Never say never my friend, for this model we can't share it because of the agreement we made with the original model creator. I've start to made the model from scratch again, i'll post on the forum when the status is more advanced :)

• Like 1

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never say never my friend, for this model we can't share it because of the agreement we made with the original model creator. I've start to made the model from scratch again, i'll post on the forum when the status is more advanced :)

That would be a really nice addition to our stable. Will love to see a Pilatus flying in DCS, and is a really simple plane regarding weapon avionics.

Thanks Tango, reputation to you!

RuMyQMS_zps26ryguho.jpg

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...

Beautifull screenshots you guys have there.

I decided to turn my Sabre into a submarine today. And boy was it a succes. Not only could I explore the unknown world beneath the water, I also traveled through another dimension, to a world where water is simply everywhere. What could be next? Timetravel? Who knows...

9772CDA52620F7BB7A2224EF45F2FC7C41836007

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Because MiG - 9. That's why...

Some EDGE "WHAT IF" shots.

ofNatp6.jpg

b2kLFgC.jpg

DdTz5kG.jpg

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

WOW how?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Thanks. I'll have a look and see if I can get my newer ships and other mods to work.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45