FSX/P3D News ONLY (not discussion)

Reaper26

Just so you are aware (it doesn't change the discussion about using the model in A2A) - All work on the F-4 has been put on the backburner for some time now.

As for them looking into DCS - doubtful, they have a solid FSX following and spend a lot of time developing Accu-sim (external engine modeling to FSX via Sim-connect).

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here who knows the person who is in the know who knows something about the person who knows the friend of a friend who knows about the Approx ETA on FSX@WAR.... Please let me know.... :megalol:

Now seriously would be good to know or have some indication of the WIP at least some Pics or News Bulletin of Accomplishments or a Youtube Video.

Cmon send the hounds and the DCS top secret spy agents to find out! :D

This is the last video release just over 12 months ago........

Please someone tell me this year it will be released, c'mon already, we have been in "Sim Lock-down Mode" long enough........... LoL

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

fsx@war is as I understand it a project worked on by some French ppl that have their normal jobs during daytime and family’s to attend at night and weekends so development will expectedly be slow. I would not hold my breath in waiting for some news :noexpression:

FSX NEWS..... FSX@WAR Project Support Them!

fsx@war is as I understand it a project worked on by some French ppl that have their normal jobs during daytime and family’s to attend at night and weekends so development will expectedly be slow. I would not hold my breath in waiting for some news :noexpression:

Hello HiJack thxs for reply!

Yeah I know its being developed by independent French Devs but I would of thought by now that a release is near going by those videos. As to exactly whats being worked on and how far down the list they are would be kool to have some insight or some sort of time frame of a release date say 1 or 2 years. Its been in development for a few years now if I'm correct.

But then again its like all sims the agony of "........The WAIT.........."

I have read it will be released when its done!

Just eager to know more thats all.

FSX will be really kool with this development, many HD Air Craft and add-ons coming on board plus photo realistic terrain mods.

The Forum looks bare, here is link for those that are just as enthusiastic as I am...... http://fsxwar.net/ ..... Click Here... ( USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE )

Cheers,

:beer:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Grass Fields of Norway

I hope there are other simmers here that like to take a vintage aircraft for a run from time to time. Then you should look at this package to enjoy. Grass Fields of Norway [GFoN]. The forum and descriptions is in Norwegian but in these days with translators injecting web browsing that should not be a problem.

Airports:

Kjellstad - ENKE

Egge - ENEE

Torsnes - ENTN

Ruteig - ENRT

Lier - ENLE

Veum - ENVM

Huseby - ENHY

Spydeberg - ENSP

Eidsberg - ENEB

Examples:

11437345925_230d009949_b.jpg

11224343143_707bf46030_b.jpg

Package:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/12b8tt3f7wcqg7c/Grass%20Fields%20of%20Norway.zip

Enjoy :D

Edited by HiJack

I hope there are other simmers here that like to take a vintage aircraft for a run from time to time. Then you should look at this package to enjoy. Grass Fields of Norway [GFoN]. The forum and descriptions is in Norwegian but in these days with translators injecting web browsing that should not be a problem.

Airports:

Kjellstad - ENKE

Egge - ENEE

Torsnes - ENTN

Ruteig - ENRT

Lier - ENLE

Veum - ENVM

Huseby - ENHY

Spydeberg - ENSP

Eidsberg - ENEB

Examples:

11437345925_230d009949_b.jpg

11224343143_707bf46030_b.jpg

Package:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/12b8tt3f7wcqg7c/Grass%20Fields%20of%20Norway.zip

Enjoy :D

Its called ESCAPSIM or

ESCAPEEEEE :megalol:

Thanks for that thou will be loading it up soon to try it, sure looks nice! :thumbup:

Cheers,

:beer:

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Nice to see this thread still open and those screen shots look great.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Those airfields look awesome!!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Aerosoft F14

Has anyone taken a look at the aerosoft F14 being developed for FSX/P3D. It will have Tackpack ability and looks very promising with ex-F14 pilots working on the flight model. Im looking forward to this one...

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/59569-f-14-x/

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

yeah but no missions, so no thanks...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

PMDG EGKK to EHAM - AEF 161 Squadron

Something different. It's been a few years since I last did the FSX / PMDG thing. This video is departure from EGKK Gatwick Rwy 08R England to EHAM Schiphol Rwy18R Amsterdam. Clear skies and 09:26am departure. Got too far behind in managing the CDU/STAR approach to Schiphol and screwed up the ILS. I was just behind the profile from the idle power descent and had to 'go around.' Brought it down way too hard. Dancing on the pedals as well (that's what two years flying an A-10C does) Landed, deployed reverse thrusters (F2) and forgot the key to stow the thrust reversers..... eventually found the (F1) key.

Legs/Route: CLN5P, CLN,UL620,REDFA,REDFA1A

Follow the Clacton Five Papa SID to Clacton VOR then direct to UL620. Follow UL620 until the fix REDFA. REDFA is the first waypoint for the REDFA1A STAR into Amsterdam.

I need a lot more practice that's for sure.

Enjoy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AEF 161 Squadron CO ~~~ My YouTube Channel ~~~ "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering." The Shoveller ... Mystery Men

I hear ya that's what makes DCS so great but with a little imagination you can use FS recorder to record you're flights and play them back as AI. I created a mission with A4 Skyhawks in close formation pulling hard G manoeuvres and chasing them in a big F14 can be a lot of fun and thats with the IRIS Tomcat which flys like a spaceship. And If this new Aerosoft Tomcat has the ability to drop bombs I will be delighted.

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

That model from this site http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.it/search/label/F-14D its much better that the pic from aerosoft.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

That model from this site http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.it/search/label/F-14D its much better that the pic from aerosoft.

Yeah externally it looks great but have you looked at the cockpits?

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

But then again producing videos is not combat :D

maybe I could think it over if I want carrier practice (although I hate carrier business.. prefer much more land based ops)

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 3 weeks later...