M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

A fun way to see FBW at work is to take a look at control surfaces position indicator during ground taxying or take off roll, it's already in action on pitch channel...typical of FBW fighters.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for fixing the HUD in 2.2 Razbam!!! Finally i can enjoy this beauty in 2.x again! :thumbup:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Its up to every developer to choose how to notify his updates/changelogs. Not ED side.

Some developers send the list to ED, some other have they own threads.

What is the reason for you?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Its up to every developer to choose how to notify his updates/changelogs. Not ED side.

Some developers send the list to ED, some other have they own threads.

What is the reason for you?

Exactly, it's on ED side and not because Razbam has a separate update thread.

Updates in 2.2

I don't think the 1.5 updates for M2K are in 2.2 unfortunately.

can anyone confirm ?

Happy Flying ! :pilotfly:

--

My specs: i7 8700K oc 5.0gHz, Asus Maximus Hero X, 32 Go DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1080 oc 2025MHz, Samsung Evo 960 SSD, Oculus rift CV1, 2 sensors. VKB Gunfighter w/ Warthog stick. Warthog throttle. Custom 6xrotary box. MFG rudder pedals

I don't think the 1.5 updates for M2K are in 2.2 unfortunately.

They are, including the latest fixes that are not in 1.5.8 yet.

I'd suggest keeping up with this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196974

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Folks,

On the avionics side, I still have to start working on the promised changes, but they will be coming.

Not a lot of news, but these are true news. :)

The FM update has increased my (or our?) appetite.

Are there any news on the avionics front?

Edited by jaguara5

The Mirage feels very different now, just blew my rear tires during landing, it doesn't fly as smooth as before.

If you blew your tires on landing, you are doing something incorrect.

Landing is so smooth and at lower speeds now that the fix is in.

I'm puzzled at your issue when others are raving the update to the flight model.

What version is this happening in?

I'm having a hard time landing without blowing out the rear tires and the plane feels odd like the fbw is off

Now you need to trim the aircraft, especially at low speed (below 300kt) where the FBW is in AoA mode.

On final, set your fpm on -3° slope at 14° AoA, trim and you'll be good up to flare.

The easiest way to do that is to use the AP.

Line up, engage AP (green), set the -3° slope with pitch trim command (place the * in the HUD at -3° and runway), adjust throttle to get 14° AoA: >] -O- [<.

Turn AP off.

(ideally you would have AP SBY and AP DISCONNECT mapped on the stick like the real aircraft)

And then you will just have to flare at 30ft.

That way, no matter the weight you will have the right speed.

Be careful that above 11000kg is a heavy weight for landing.

If you're heavy you can put the -O- at the top of ] [, it will give you 13° AoA, so more speed and some additional margin to flare (it can be seen on YouTube videos for Mirage 2000 landing with wing tanks).

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question - what kind of Snecma M53 we have in DCS?

"The SNECMA M53 afterburning turbofan was developed for the ACF, and was available for the Mirage 2000 project. It is a single-shaft engine of modular construction that is relatively light and simple compared to those of the British or American designs. The M53 consists of three low-pressure turbine stages, five high-pressure stages and two turbine stages.[20] With the development programme consisting of 20 engines, the M53 sans suffix was first bench tested in February 1970 and became airborne on a Caravelle testbed in July 1973. Dassault conducted flight tests of the M53-2 version using its Mirage F1E testbeds starting in December 1974; this version produced 84 kilonewtons (19,000 lbf) in afterburner. The Mirage 2000 itself was powered by two versions of the M53 – the M53-5, which equipped initial operational aircraft, was rated at 88 kN (20,000 lbf) of thrust with afterburner. The definitive version of the engine, the M53-P2, which equipped the majority of the type, is rated at 65 kN (15,000 lbf) in dry thrust and 95 kN (21,000 lbf) in afterburner."