[RESOLVED] DCS Crashing While Flying F14

TexasBread

+1

I was about to describe the same situation. Well, I'll play some tennis I think, see the world outside.:music_whistling:

Pelo visto, sem tomcat esse fim de semana kkkkk, troquei minha GTX1070 por uma 1080TI essa semana, nem vai dar pra testar :/

Edited by Calinho

Pelo visto, sem tomcat esse fim de semana kkkkk, troquei minha GTX1070 por uma 1080TI essa semana, nem vai dar pra testar :/
Tá osso cara, negócio vai ser ficar nos outros módulos mesmo. Abraço calinho!

By Tapatalk + Samsung S9

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Is there any way to revert back to the previous version?

Run this in your DCS\bin folder:

DCS_Updater.exe update 2.5.4.28615@openbeta

And hope that ED didn't remove the patch files already. Beta versions usually don't stay up for long.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

He still does his work then, just not talking anymore? That's OK for a workaround until we'll get the fix in the next few days.

BTW it's great to see you fixing those issues rather quickly dealwithit.png

no he doesnt. you cant use fox 1s and 3s

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got this also, yesterday while on a known-good and working server that i never have issues flying on.

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

Hello everyone! I detected a problem with the F-14 module. I created a simple mission in the Caucasus: two F-14 vs 4 Mig-23MLD. As soon as I activate Jester the program exit in Windows! I ran the DCS repair and I repeated the mission 4 times: same result when I call Jester. I have always disabled the antivirus.

This is very strange! In fact, I created other missions, even more complex ones, and everything went ok. My configuration is: Intel i7-9700K, 32 GB RAM, Evga GTX1080 Ti, TrackIR 5. I found the log (c:\users\name\saved games\DS.openbeta\Logs), but I should submit it to whom and how?

Just to reiterate: another way to work around this for now is to ask Jester to be silent using A-A-8-1.

Hope to know ETA of hotfix on Monday morning.

again, does this hotfix include any fixes for Human RIOs crashing constantly in Multiplayer?

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

My game randomly exits when flying the F-14. Can't give you a track, nothing gets saved. Only happens with the F-14.

i5-6600k @ 3.5ghz, gtx 1080, 1920x1080 resolution, 32GB RAM, running on a 500 GB SSD

Was just cruising at 5000 feet when it happens

Same to me.

DCS crashes only when I fly F14. DCS shout down and I return to the desktop instantly.

There was no problem before last update.

This

Current specs: Windows 10 64bit, i7-7700K @ 4.8 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, 1 To SSD, RTX2070-Super, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog, TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

Just curious but I see you probably have a fix for Jester but will it also fix the issue with RIO crashes or is that a separate issue? Rare before the patch but had quite a few over the weekend as a dedicated RIO.

Great job btw with the module

I had a crash when engaged by Su-27. It was fine until one of them fired at me. Jester called locked, and I started heading for the deck, then at what I think should have been missile impact on my jet, CTD.

Until now I've flown the F-14 for hours without issue, but this is the first time I tried combat. I'm on the latest build as of the date of this post.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Hello,

I'm still experiencing crashes to the desktop even when Jester is "silenced" during single player missions. It doesn't happen every flight, but It's getting pretty frustrating to go through the steps of setting up the jet and getting into a fight not knowing if I'm going to have to restart the whole process. I heard there was a hot-fix coming today. Not sure if that ever happened. Appreciate any insight you guys have.

Best,

JN

Processor Information:

CPU: Intel® Core i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz

Operating System Version:

Windows 10 (64 bit)

Video Card:

Driver: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Memory:

RAM: 32712 Mb

I see CTD's without any crash logs. that is I don't see any. It happens in flights where you are in a dogfight. It happens every time I fly the Alert 5 mission. Yet I have just flown for 80 minutes following my flight lead as practice for formation flying and no problem at all.

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat