buying the russian version

siniraag

So I am having problems getting money into my 1C account.

I get through to the Webmoney transfer page, I choose the account that shows 300WMR in there. Then I get a page that at the top in red it says something about a direct transfer and gives 1C information below, and then it immediantly goes to the 1C webpage and says payment failed.....

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the message I get before it switches to the 1C webpage

logo.giflogo2.gifпрямой платеж на кошелек продавца НЕ выполнен

счет #16016название товара/услугиЗаказ 16016 от 10.11.2008 23:54:27на сумму300.00на кошелекR812574215269продавецООО "1С-Онлайн"WMId:689021469199 проверить аттестатпричина неоплаты:недостаточно средств на кошельке step=10, code=17

The translation at the bottom appeaars to be insufficient funds. But when I choose the account on the previous page, I got the 300WMR. And WM classic shows 300.05 for that account......

Man, these guys at http://qpig.ru still haven't acknowledged my payment from last Friday :( this will take forever :cry:

i've ordered from qpig.ru on 1.11.; my card was charged last friday (7.11.) and the status of my order changed today to Комплектование (completed/completing or something like that, if i understand correctly). hopefully they'll ship my four copies sometime this week. i wonder how much the import duties and taxes will be...

• Like 1

i've ordered from qpig.ru on 1.11.; my card was charged last friday (7.11.) and the status of my order changed today to Комплектование (completed/completing or something like that, if i understand correctly). hopefully they'll ship my four copies sometime this week. i wonder how much the import duties and taxes will be...

I'm in the same position too. :(

(seriously considering getting the Download version too, the wait is killing me.)

Nate

I ordered my copy from qpig.ru on October 29th, still waiting for it to be shipped. This Wednesday will be 2 weeks since I ordered :]

wonderful :/. has anyone at all here received their order from qpig.ru?

I'm in the same position too. :(

(seriously considering getting the Download version too, the wait is killing me.)

Nate

i would've bought the download version in the first place, but webmoney apparently doesnt want me to be a registered member - i haven't received a single reply text to my mobile. meh, at least i have fallout 3 :P...

I bought the download version and that went no problem.

I orderd my hard-copy of BS last week from Qpig.ru, i will wait and see how long it takes to show up.

:joystick:

Guys don't waist you time, it is not going to happens, specially with USA credit cards , Go for the download version, I know is kind of hard to do it but once you find the way to transfer money form paypal to you webmoney account the rest is just navigate in 1c web. There are some good post to follow the buying steps....However keep you hop alive.

cheers

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

For those in the US

Someone asked for some help with ordering from the US, so I put this together to hopefully make it easier for those of us who can't do the UKASH thing and instead have to transfer from Paypal to WebMoney via exwp.

First start with repent's excellent guide:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=197

Where it differs for us in the US is:

- in step 3, for COUNTRY select RUSSIA (POCCYR).

- in step 8, skip all the UKASH stuff

- in step 9, instead of creating a WME purse (euros), create a WMZ purse (USD)

- skip step 10 - and stop after this

Now do the following:

For the Paypal to WebMoney transfer, start here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=226

You will then get a rejection e-mail from exwp like this:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=302

At which point you have to write back to them and request a one-time transfer from Paypal to WMZ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=331

When that's approved, move on to step 11 and finish the rest of the steps.

If anybody from the US who's successfully ordered and downloaded sees that I've missed something, please let me know.

• Like 1

nope, they seem to be out of stock atm, so I wait (and a friend of mine is in the same situation too)

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

I ordered my copy from qpig.ru on October 29th, still waiting for it to be shipped. This Wednesday will be 2 weeks since I ordered :]

Same thing here. Mine still says its awaiting confirmation of payment even though they hit my credit card the same day. Several e-mails to them have gone unanswered. :cry: It sucks that we have to go through all this.

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I am asking for help from anybody that has successfully transfered money from a Z purse to an R purse. I did all the steps mentioned in several of the previous posts. I got to the point that all I had to do was send money from Paypal to Webmoney purse. The first time I requested the transfer, the admin at webmoney denied the transfer. I then asked for an exception since it is a one time money transfer for a game. I then received a link to paypal that I had to click. I clicked everything as I was supposed to and then opened Webmoney Keeper to check the status of my purses.

Lo and behold, there is no money there. I then go to Paypal and see that the money was sent to "Svetlana Podvisotskaya". The email listed was for billing@firebook.ru. I have never heard of either of these. I then wrote the admin and asked about the money not going into the purse...they sent me another link. There is no way I will click on that link again. Did anyone else encounter this name and email for the transfer? As for checking the purse, isn't it as easy as opening Webmoney Keeper and checking the purses? Both of my purses show $0.00 money. I double checked my purse numbers also, and they were correct numbers.

Can anyone help me out? I will gladly send Paypal money to anyone that can get me a download link. I hope someone can help...:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Windows 11, GPU: RTX-4090, Ram: 32gb, CPU: 12700k, Headset: Varjo Aero

I opened up Webmoney Keeper and looked at the bottom. On the left side it shows my WMID number. It looks fine. In the middle at the bottom is shows connecting for about 15 seconds and then says "Online". The bottom right shows "Warning, check your security settings!". Do you know what I need to do at this point?

I opened up Webmoney Keeper and looked at the bottom. On the left side it shows my WMID number. It looks fine. In the middle at the bottom is shows connecting for about 15 seconds and then says "Online". The bottom right shows "Warning, check your security settings!". Do you know what I need to do at this point?

That is normal...

did you get an email from paypal, notifying you that payment was complete?

I am asking for help from anybody that has successfully transfered money from a Z purse to an R purse. I did all the steps mentioned in several of the previous posts. I got to the point that all I had to do was send money from Paypal to Webmoney purse. The first time I requested the transfer, the admin at webmoney denied the transfer. I then asked for an exception since it is a one time money transfer for a game. I then received a link to paypal that I had to click. I clicked everything as I was supposed to and then opened Webmoney Keeper to check the status of my purses.

Lo and behold, there is no money there. I then go to Paypal and see that the money was sent to "Svetlana Podvisotskaya". The email listed was for billing@firebook.ru. I have never heard of either of these. I then wrote the admin and asked about the money not going into the purse...they sent me another link. There is no way I will click on that link again. Did anyone else encounter this name and email for the transfer? As for checking the purse, isn't it as easy as opening Webmoney Keeper and checking the purses? Both of my purses show $0.00 money. I double checked my purse numbers also, and they were correct numbers.

Did you ever get an e-mail notification from exwp (with a link to click which takes you to the message) from the admin saying that the transaction was completed? And you specifically ask to have the Paypal transfer go into your WMZ purse, right? And you provided them the long "Z" number to do so?

I checked my Paypal and it says "Anastasia Birkle" with an e-mail address of "support@ratingpopular.com".

That is normal...

did you get an email from paypal, notifying you that payment was complete?

I agree with crazysundog - I believe that warning is normal, as I too got it. I tried to track down why it was saying that and couldn't find anything.

Hi grave, just a quick one, your qpig order. Did it state complete then go back to stocking as it appears ours did. We now have no idea if it's been sent or not, the 1st check said complete 30th oct, we then checked again a few days later and now it says aquiring!?? Have no idea what's going on, just wish it would turn up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I did check my Paypal and the $25 was processed. However, in the Paypal it does not show the purse. It shows the weird name I mentioned above. exmp also notified me that the money was transfered. It showed the purse number and it was correct. It is just that the money never made it to the purse. I'm not sure what to do now...

Hi grave, just a quick one, your qpig order. Did it state complete then go back to stocking as it appears ours did. We now have no idea if it's been sent or not, the 1st check said complete 30th oct, we then checked again a few days later and now it says aquiring!?? Have no idea what's going on, just wish it would turn up.

Its been saying Komplektovanie (acquiring, packaging, gathering, whatever) for about a week. Today the status changed to Podgotovka k Otpravki (preparation for shipping).