Flight manual Translated

sylkhan

Good job, thanks.:thumbup:

Some funny bits in it,

[F3]

the 3rd slave…

[F4] the 4th slave…

slave = wingman :lol:

personnel goal somata through the open cabin door.

Thats cool, so if we have no electrical power we can communicate with ground crew (to get us power), but only if engines off, door open, in the right place etc, the little things are getting nailed.

Against “cold” helicopter the pilot supports communications for the sake of the surface

Edited by Ratel

Good job, thanks.:thumbup:

Some funny bits in it,

[F3]

the 3rd slave…

[F4] the 4th slave…

slave = wingman :lol:

Yeah hahahah :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

^^ :megalol: Youll turn Yoda, watchout!

My thaughts is that i do need this manual to be explained as proper as possible since im no helicopter pilot, let alone an attack helicopter pilot. So i need not only a manual that makes perfect sence, but also a squadron to practise with as i suspect i will clog this forum with questions otherwise. :D

Good initiative by the OP though. :thumbup:

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

:megalol:

Good effort though. It's got to be better than my Russian :thumbup:

I agree with Deviletk, a proper translation is needed for it to be of any great use. Think I'll be sticking with the Producer's Notes when the download version becomes avaiable, using this as a reference...

Edited by CrashEd

This is a great start, and will at least keep us going till next month when the english version is released, Thanks for all your hard work, It is appreciated. Now with this and the Developers vids, Then we may be able to start it :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Speak Yoda everyone ??

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

thanks this will help a little with the labeling of my pit. and the purchus of the corect type of switchs still needed. The manual wile not a pefrice translation is not that bad. A little common since and experince in sims I can figure out most of what they are talking about. But not 100% of it all.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/