SU-25T interactive or better training videos? Cant hear them properly

mrbobo

Hi. I'm trying to learn through the videos eagle dynamics provides but I seriously have a hard time understanding what he is saying because of his muffled radio voice and the loudness of the engine. Does this plane have any interactive tutorials so I can mute the engines and hear him better? Thanks.

I very quickly gave up on the official videos too. Both picture quality and sound quality are pretty dire. After about a minute's viewing I had barely heard a word and had understood nothing. I made a similar enquiry some weeks ago and was told that youtube was the only viable option. Having said that, I think I recall Wags threatening to do some remakes of the tutorials a week or so back. Could be wrong on that though. Fingers crossed as they are sorely needed :)

I'm putting together a series of in-depth Su-25T tutorial videos. Part 1 has been up for about two weeks and Part 2 will be uploaded later this afternoon. I hope to have Parts 1 - 4 done and online by the end of this weekend, so that people can at least get off the ground, fly around and land while I work on the weapons employment tutorials.

I've also added this series to the DCS World guides on Steam.

Hope it helps!

• Like 1

Robert Sogomonian | Psyrixx

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter

I'm putting together a series of in-depth Su-25T tutorial videos. Part 1 has been up for about two weeks and Part 2 will be uploaded later this afternoon. I hope to have Parts 1 - 4 done and online by the end of this weekend, so that people can at least get off the ground, fly around and land while I work on the weapons employment tutorials.

Hope it helps!

Thanks man, look forward to checking them out.

Maybe this could be interesting for you.

Even it´s in German, it should be understandable.

Starting on page 26 to page 37, you can learn the procedures from start to land. From page 37 and later you can learn the use of weapons.

Even if you cannot understand german, there are enough pictures.

Give it a try. Use the smallest download-button ( downbutton.gif ) to get the right file!

As I mentioned in another thread, I plan on creating updated training videos for the FC aircraft. Once I get the new Su-25T cockpit with 6 DOF view capability, I will first start on those missions.

I am very much looking forward to the new Su-25T cockpit with 6 DOF. I'm going to keep on with my tutorials in the current version, so that new pilots can get quickly acclimated to the Su-25T. :)

:pilotfly:

• Like 1

so its true

yay

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Wow, if the pit for su-25t is going to be free upgrade, this is going to bring even more people to try dcsw. Also, new training videos are welcome, current ones are outdated.

Edited by Boomer
typo

Wishlist: DCS: MiG29M/CMT | DCS: MiG25/31 | DCS: MiG-23MLD | DCS: F16CJ

i dont see any reason why not

buy something only for the cockpit is a little silly

the SU25-T already is AFM

and guess what

is free....;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

blah, blah, blah, blah. Once I get the new Su-25T cockpit with 6 DOF view capability, I will first start on those missions.

53935-double_rainbowmemepukerainbowrainbow_dashthrowing_upvomit_zps7eadad78.jpg

as in a 3D cockpit???

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

53935-double_rainbowmemepukerainbowrainbow_dashthrowing_upvomit_zps7eadad78.jpg

as in a 3D cockpit???

+1 :thumbup: :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hope it helps!

Your initial video is great. Can't wait for the others. Maybe you can even post the .trk's for 'interactive' supplement to the youtube videos!

Wow, if the pit for su-25t is going to be free upgrade, this is going to bring even more people to try dcsw. Also, new training videos are welcome, current ones are outdated.

It should be a free upgrade for DCSW. When I first tried DCSW the Su-25 cockpit gave a really bad first impression. It's a pity because the sim has so much to offer.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Hope it helps!

Watched your 1st part a week ago and also now part 2. Good job, Psyrixx! :thumbup:

System spec:

Intel Core i7 920@4.2Ghz (stable, 65degC fully loaded), EVGA GTX-780, Asus P6T Deluxe V2 v.5.04 BIOS, Saitek X52, 1TB/500GB WD HD for system/storage. Kingston SSD 120 GB for DCS, 250GB Samsung 840 SSD for the rest. 16GB Kingston KHX1600C9D3 Memory, 9 GB Pagefile, EK HFX-240 Watercooling, Corsair HX-1000 PSU. HAF-932 Tower, TrackIR-5, Win64Ult

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Watched your 1st part a week ago and also now part 2. Good job, Psyrixx! :thumbup:

Your initial video is great. Can't wait for the others. Maybe you can even post the .trk's for 'interactive' supplement to the youtube videos!

Well, the .trk's wouldn't be much help to be honest as you wouldn't get any of the voice work. I just finished recording part 3 of the tutorial series and hopefully it'll be up within a few hours! Glad you guys enjoy, the more people that can get into DCS World the better, I think!

:pilotfly:

Wags, will you guys update the cockpit model of the Su-25T on par with the other FC3 titles, or just enable 6DOF?

That is what I'm waiting for the answer for...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

same question here

in fact they should make a 6DOF new cockpit for the SU33 and MIG family

and sell them as they did for A10-A and SU25A

Edited by skouras