Customer bonus system

Great move, ED. Thanks :thumbup:

Edit: Woah, cichlidfan, only two more posts 'til you hit 10k, wow! :)

One more post then the bells ring... drinks all round :D

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Gesture for those that qualify. :thumbup:

I've bought everything, and spent $333, .. and apparently that entitles me to a discount of ... $0, .. nada .. bugger all .. :lol:

Sweet .. it's great to be a loyal customer .. :music_whistling:

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Thomasew

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

I just wish they would release some more stuff so I could buy it!

The DCS:A-10C Beta was released in October_2010

There has been some good improvements in DCS since then but no first part DCS module to plunk my cash on!

DCS:ANY Aircraft ,WOULD BUY $$$

DCS:Tank Simulator ,WOULD BUY $$$

DCS:

,WOULD BUY $$$

DCS:New Terrain ,WOULD BUY $$$

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Nice Gesture for those that qualify. :thumbup:

I've bought everything, and spent $333, .. and apparently that entitles me to a discount of ... $0, .. nada .. bugger all .. :lol:

Sweet .. it's great to be a loyal customer .. :music_whistling:

Cheers

Tom

No they have said they will give you a %20 bonus on the full price models you have bought towards the price of a future purchases.

Customers that purchased DCS products at full price prior to the start of the bonus program can register their products and receive a bonus of 20% of the purchased price.

Why can people not read T&C's properly.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

If someone haven't figured it out yet:

On the DCS website, log in and click on personal section and go to "my account" and register all your orders (find them under "my orders"). When you want to use it, go and buy the product and in the check-out section, check the box "Pay from internal account" to use your bonus credit.

Edited by X-man

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

If someone haven't figured it out yet:

On the DCS website, log in and click on personal section and go to "my account" and register all your orders (find them under "my orders"). When you want to use it, go and buy the product and in the check-out section, check the box "Pay from internal account" to use your bonus credit.

its actually way easier then that. Got to your account and find your order IDs and copy them over to the bonus page.

There seem to be some issues with this as the part to add orders under "My Account" is usually not there; I only saw it show up once; when I went to "My Orders" to get some ID and got back to the account page to add them, it didn't show anymore.

I tried it in several browsers and same thing - when I go to "My Accounts", I just see the account balance. IIRC, there was an 'add order' option below that that I saw once today.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

There seem to be some issues with this as the part to add orders under "My Account" is usually not there; I only saw it show up once; when I went to "My Orders" to get some ID and got back to the account page to add them, it didn't show anymore.

Yeah, it's gone on my page as well although I was lucky enough to register all of my previous products just before it disappeared.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

I tried it in several browsers and same thing - when I go to "My Accounts", I just see the account balance. IIRC, there was an 'add order' option below that that I saw once today.

Yep, yesterday it didn't show up for me, but now I've been able to get my bonus! :)

OS: Win11 Pro 64bit MB: ASUS B550-I STRIX CPU: AMD R7 5800X GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB RAM: 32GB DDR4 SSD (OS and Sims): Samsung 980 Pro 2TB Accessories: TrackIR5, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals

And what about DCS modules bought through steam? Bought the A-10C, UH-1H and CA at full price there. And bought DCS P-51D through retail, only item I bought at a sale price is Black Shark 2, during the Steam summer sale...

Intel i9 10850k | Noctua NH-U12A | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC | Patriot Viper Steel 64gb @3600MT/s | ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | HP Reverb G2

Apparently buying flaming cliffs for $39.99 while it was still in Beta doesn't qualify as full price :(

Yeah, is FC3 regarded in this context as an upgrade from FC2 like BS2 for BS1? Because neither FC3 (40$) nor the BS2 upgrade (20$) do generate any bonuses although I´m pretty sure they were purchased without any disounts in my case.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

it works for my moduls, beside the FC3 beta purchase. But i think, it is an update for FC2 (or Lockon) - the same for BS2 update of BS1!

So i am happy, lets bring the new moduls :music_whistling:

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

And what about DCS modules bought through steam? Bought the A-10C, UH-1H and CA at full price there. And bought DCS P-51D through retail, only item I bought at a sale price is Black Shark 2, during the Steam summer sale...
Try to ask Valve to give you some money back :D