Customer bonus system

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC2 is not a DCS product.

Ah, ok. My fault. Thanks for quoting Wags message. :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now we are motivated to buy ED products for the full price, in addition ED gave us some bonus $$$ to spend, but I'm still missing one thing...

please

GIVE US SOMETHING NEW TO SPEND OUR MONEY FOR!

0.jpg

hey guys my fully priced modules have all been bonus'ed and now I hold 44 bucks in the account..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

30$ off for the next module. Thank you ED. :thumbup:

Just sorry that FC3 isn't eligible under certain conditions.

Anyway, the gesture is very nice. Looking forward your next product...

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

53$ here.

What happen if i buy a DCS product cheaper than my 53$ bonus? Can i spent the rest in another module?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Well, bring on new modules! Tnx ED! 36 $ are waiting.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

I would prefer that they (ED) connect installation for BS1 and BS2-upgrade so I wouldn't have, every time to install both versions in order to have BS2. :noexpression:

+1

I saw in 1.2.7. beta that the game downloaded and merged my 2 modules automatically. I don't know how it is in 1.2.7 non beta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Mmmmm ok I purchased Blackshark and A10 in Beta, many many years ago. But neither is showing on my accounts page.

Can anyone remember if these Betas were available via the DCS website or did we all have to go through a third party.

I was certain I got them direct from ED. But no idea why they are not showing

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Mmmmm ok I purchased Blackshark and A10 in Beta, many many years ago. But neither is showing on my accounts page.

Can anyone remember if these Betas were available via the DCS website or did we all have to go through a third party.

I was certain I got them direct from ED. But no idea why they are not showing

Cowboy10uk

I cant remember if the Shark was for sure but the Hog was/is. You didn't by chance purchase it under a different account?

hmm i must be doing something wrong as my account shows no bonus... do i have o register the SN#s there first for it to show up?

very cool of ED!

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I cant remember if the Shark was for sure but the Hog was/is. You didn't by chance purchase it under a different account?

Hi mate thanks for that. Yep for some reason it states it was purchased on another account, strange I only thought I had this one. It is bound to me account though, I've managed to track down the purchase via the serial code tracker, so now have the purchase details. Sadly it is stating the number is invalid, so time for a customer service ticket.

Still looking for the BS details

I'm guessing it should still qualify but of course was purchased back in 2010, long before dcs world and the new system turned up.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Had a similar problem to you Cowboy, turns out I had two accounts. Sent a ticket this afternoon requesting a merge, and lo and behold, it's now sorted. That's customer service for you. :)

Cheers Andrey!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Had a similar problem to you Cowboy, turns out I had two accounts. Sent a ticket this afternoon requesting a merge, and lo and behold, it's now sorted. That's customer service for you. :)

Cheers Andrey!

I'll keep my fingers crossed mate, I've fired off a support ticket so will wait and see. Strange thing is I can't even remember creating a second account. :)

Ahhh well. Still have $42 to spend plus my 70% discount code.

Now all I need is a new dcs aircraft to purchase. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I bought the BS2 upgrade version when it came out, and "full price" was $19.99 at the time, but now full price is $29.99 so it doesn't count for me. Here is an archive link showing that $19.99 was full price. http://web.archive.org/web/20130304184416/http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

The full price was increased to $29.99 during March 2013.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FC2 is not a DCS product.

At the beginning of the bonus announcement it was ''ED products'' not DCS products.

But all fine here except that i have 2 split bonuses from 2 separate accounts :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War