Building mod

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*images*

Very nice!!! :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Very nice work. Keep it up.

Hope to see other buildings as well.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

Great idea Devrim, i was bored about that hangar, always on my fiels of vision when taxiing...

I was wondering How i was going to create the gsme mod, any idea? :smartass:

You mean an installable mod with JSGME?

It's simple. must create a folder with the name of the mod, and within it, create the folder tree until you reach the mod files. The folder tree should be the same as DCS.

I was wondering How i was going to create the gsme mod, any idea? :smartass:

Since I am sure most if not all of those files reside in zip files, you might want to look at this post if you have not seen it.

Modding zip files an easier way

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Since I am sure most if not all of those files reside in zip files, you might want to look at this post if you have not seen it.

Really? :huh: ... Wow did not know that. Then DCS uses only the files in the folder with the same name as the zip. Fabulous !. I'll have to redo my mods in JSGME. Thanks for the info, is very important.

Really? :huh: ... Wow did not know that. Then DCS uses only the files in the folder with the same name as the zip. Fabulous !. I'll have to redo my mods in JSGME. Thanks for the info, is very important.

You are quite welcome. I was happy when I discovered it as well.

looks outstending

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Yes I have wrote this on 2012 but no one have understand :noexpression:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1607898&postcount=82

Good Work RICARDO :)

Edited by T@kER

hello,

just to clarify my process about creating GSME mods.

At the moment if i had do do it for this. this is how i would proceed :

i would create a "HD building texture mod" file with :

Eagle dynamic/ DCS world/ Bazar/Textures/terrain/vfs textures/Buildings.zip

directory,

but in the zip file i would keep all the dds texture of the original "building.zip"

and i would replace only the files that i have modified.

It means that my mod would be heavy because it includes all the texture of the "building.zip" even the one that i didn't toutch.

Is there another way to do it with a zip that would include only the replaced textures?

Is there another way to do it with a zip that would include only the replaced textures?

That is the point of the post I linked. You don't need them in a zip file. Just make the last item in your folder tree another folder (instead of a zip file) with the same name as the zip file that the sim uses.

So you should have 'HD Building Texture Mod\Bazar\Textures\terrain\vfs textures\Buildings' where the Buildings folder will contain the files that you changed from the original Buildings.zip.

I hope that makes sense.

I am facing the same problem with the kutz mod where they are much different files...

my suggestion:

Ricardo, you should ask HungaroJET to help you

im sure he is very helpful if he is not busy with other stuffs

and my two cents:

i think he knows a lot about cmd/lom/edm extensions, textures/materials/animations/effects and can mod/correct/upgrade almost everything

so, i guess it worth a try ;)

pretty sure he can help with the Kuznetsov as well

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1611816#post1611816

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

ok thanks i will try this soon.

I am facing the same problem with the kutz mod where they are much different files going in at least 3 different zip...

I use that method for any mods to zip files. It is especially useful when you have multiple mods that affect the same zip file but only change one or two files.

Let me know if you have further questions, either here or PM is fine.