Release??

Revan

Well, listen here, I don't want to be rude, but I don't NEED your "you really need to calm down", OK? I am calm and if your imagination adds vivid colors to my post tone it's your problem.

From my point of view your suggestions are speculations , because you don't have any idea whats going on there , but as I can see you are talking about ED and LN plans with such a confidence as if you were part of the Dev team, and it is interesting that nobody says anything about your speculations :) its kind of funny :music_whistling:

Considering how much you've been bouncing around this forum thread recently and how clear it is you're really looking forward to Mig21, I just didn't want to see you posting threads about being dissapointed on the 20th :)

You're right, I'm not part of the dev team and my speculations are just that, speculations, I even pointed that out...however, they are based upon the fact I'm a software developer in my day job. Speaking from experience, even when you think you've covered everything and you're on track, all lights are on green and you're ready to go, all i's dotted and all t's crossed, 9 times out of 10 something crops up just before you reach the final hurdle causing you and your team to scramble around like loons

Edited by Buzzles

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to perfect the ambush with it. Eagles AND Flankers will fall to my R-60s, I swear.

keep believing that.

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

Whenever it comes, the first thing I'll be trying after a successful startup and takeoff is a split S at 3000 ft. hahahaha

;)

But remember, mig ejection seat have some nice limitations about Vs.

For successful escaping from split S at 3000 ft, you must pull ejection handles right before starting a maneuver.

But remember, mig ejection seat have some nice limitations about Vs.

For successful escaping from split S at 3000 ft, you must pull ejection handles right before starting a maneuver.

Roger that. hahahaha =P

...Sheila rides on crashing nightingale. Intake eyes leave passing vapor trails...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am pretty sure I will stay well away from hostiles until I learn to fly this beauty. Anyone know if an English language manual with come with it immediately? it will surely mean a less steep learning curve than the Mi-8:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please close this thread for the sake of sanity! :chair:

:D

No no no! I need a place to rant when my birthday present dosn't show up...

Or a place to shower thanks if it does :pilotfly:

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

I'm going to perfect the ambush with it. Eagles AND Flankers will fall to my R-60s, I swear.

I'm sure you'll catch people off guard occasionally, just don't be too disappointed that it doesn't happen often;):D If I'm flying the 21 against more modern fighters, I'm not going into it with the expectation of remaining in flight for long.

That way I won't be let down when this happens with an AMRAAM:

o52p3m.gif

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

No no no! I need a place to rant when my birthday present dosn't show up...

Or a place to shower thanks if it does :pilotfly:

The 20-th of June, you say?

I think I also know a person who's got birthday on the 20-th of june ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

c'on, I didn't buy any module this summer sale. I'm saving money for this 21. plz release soon LN

Yeah, these sales are "useless" for me since I already have all the modules (except Combined arms that doesn't interest me) and there's only one I want to play right now.

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

Dear Leatherneck,

How's it going, guys? :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |