How do we tell if our jamers are turned on in the su25t??

Raven434th

How do we tell if our jamers are turned on in the su25t??:cry:

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Not only the jammers, also the Shukogruz IR emissor.

Guessing ED is working on it in next patches.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

There's an indicator light near the landing gear handle for the IR jammer, and if you have the ECM jammer pod, there's a light for that on the right side of the cockpit. These are mentioned in the "Missile Defence & Attack" training mission.

There's an indicator light near the landing gear handle for the IR jammer, and if you have the ECM jammer pod, there's a light for that on the right side of the cockpit. These are mentioned in the "Missile Defence & Attack" training mission.

Not anymore it seems...no lights here

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

I have the same question about the Su-33. I know in the Su-27 the ECM jamming indication light is on the right panel. Sorry for being a bit off topic but I thought this would be ok to ask here also.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Yeah, I was going to ask, but the thread is already here on the subject. A light for each of the two jammers, a switch that moves when the system is engaged (preferably both, if that is how it is on the real aircraft).

Anything, just to know when they are on or off, please!

count how many times you press the button?

Indeed, but then there are doubts...

Did I accidentally press the ECM key while I was changing weapons - you know, in the heat of battle? If I repair or rearm and forgot to turn off the IR jammer (aye, counting), is it still on?

I was going to post that you could set one switch to turn it on and another to turn it off...

Can this modification be done? How? It is a toggle key, as far as I can tell.

Its easy, on the RH panel is a green indicator lamp.

Flashing means the jammer is warming up, burning steady is on, off means the jammer is off.

***edit***

just tested in game, seems like the indicator light is removed for whatever reason........

Edited by 159th_Falcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the 25T the "IR jammer" indicator lamp and the "marker overfly lamp" are mixed up I think. If you look at the HSI and switch on the IR jammer there is a red "box" just under the HSI when it's active.

The ECM has no indicator lamp at present. Hopefully this will be corrected someday.

I imagine that ED have alot to deal with at the moment with EDGE and 3rd party drama.:)

• 2 weeks later...
In the 25T the "IR jammer" indicator lamp and the "marker overfly lamp" are mixed up I think. If you look at the HSI and switch on the IR jammer there is a red "box" just under the HSI when it's active.

The ECM has no indicator lamp at present. Hopefully this will be corrected someday.

I imagine that ED have alot to deal with at the moment with EDGE and 3rd party drama.:)

Really, honestly.

Cmon, the 25t is supposed to be the free "suck them in" plane. As in load up DCS world, we will give you 25t and see what we have done.

Well its a tad hard when things are broken. What incentive for the general consumer is there to purchase when the free aircraft is and has been broken for ages.

Its kinda ridiculous.

The ECM works. Surely its not hard to have a light come on ........

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP....how about some acknowledgement on this ED

Really, honestly.

Cmon, the 25t is supposed to be the free "suck them in" plane. As in load up DCS world, we will give you 25t and see what we have done.

Well its a tad hard when things are broken. What incentive for the general consumer is there to purchase when the free aircraft is and has been broken for ages.

Its kinda ridiculous.

The ECM works. Surely its not hard to have a light come on ........

the light indicator was moved to the HSI to make it easier for ya....

:music_whistling:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Lets imagine they they are working right now on making the Su-25T cockpit clickable AND fully 100% Occulus compatible so that it can be the be the free demo AND the demonstrator cockpit for new VR technology. It would waste development time to fix minor bugs when they are working on a larger update that incorporates the same bug fixes.

So imagine they are doing this and don't worry about a small visual bug that won't matter twelve months from now anyway.

50% of that statement could have been applied what 3,4,5 years ago??...that's the point. They keep breaking stuff in their process and in some case never fix what they break.

• 2 weeks later...
Not fixed in 1.2.9

Wags:

Please note that version 1.2.9 was created simply to launch DCS: F-86F Sabre and DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora. We also hope to see some new third party projects released in 1.2.9. As such, this version is NOT intended as bug fixing version... that will be for DCS World 2.0.0.