MiG-21 at Duxford Air Show May 2014

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping for some blurry, shaky phone camera video footage :)

Me too. Seems there are a number of forum goers that will be in attendance, so lucky for those of us that can't go there will probably be a rush to be the first one posting a vid.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Me too. Seems there are a number of forum goers that will be in attendance, so lucky for those of us that can't go there will probably be a rush to be the first one posting a vid.

hehe, I suppose I dont count then?

Will wait to see who posts what after tomorrows show.

Rock, Ells and I were playing around with the Mig, Hawk and P51 earlier, made for some interesting times!

You guys will love what you see, even those who have seen the hawk before will be nicely surprised by how far its come!

Pman

I posted a pic on Facebook of the set up but can't get it to display here :(

That's facebook for ya...

Did they run out of chairs?

10363942_749838031733933_5337079114870465078_n.jpg

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

hehe, I suppose I dont count then?

Will wait to see who posts what after tomorrows show.

You do count, you are both a developer and a forum member right?;):D So I expect some shaky phone vids from you as well while the MiG and Hawk are demoing at the show:thumbup:

And I do believe I spy a MiG-21 cockpit on the center computer.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

You do count, you are both a developer and a forum member right?;):D So I expect some shaky phone vids from you as well while the MiG and Hawk are demoing at the show:thumbup:

And I do believe I spy a MiG-21 cockpit on the center computer.

You do we have been playing with it this evening to get the hang of it to show everyone tomorrow!

On that note I need sleep! Long day ahead, gnite everyone!

Pman

Why do we get the small monitor? :D

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Why do we get the small monitor? :D

hahaha

It looks small doesnt it, the middle and right ones are Ells' monitors (23" I think) the one on the left is Rocks 27".

What can I say...Something about proving something for Rock :P

Pman

My god the rain. This morning....

You're not wrong! That was a nightmare drive! I'm glad it cleared up enough, I was worrying if there would be any flying at all.

I did swing past but could see you guys were swamped so didn't want to bother you. Both the hawk and Mig 21 look awesome - the screen shots really don't do the quality of the work justice whatsoever; and that was only me shoulder surfing! I'm itching to get my hands on them asap (hint hint ;) )

The typhoon demo was very cool, sadly, my son (it being his first air show) filled his nappy at the noise :cry:

Was brilliant seeing you guys and all the hard work you have put in this weekend, really promising and glad to see somebody actually producing the work thats promised :) was brilliant trying the hawk and am really looking forward to buying it, have even put the funds aside for it ;).

would love to come along to the next one, perhaps bring along my oculus rift as i know the airline pilot that you have in your team was really interested in it.