Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

I think that many of those objects should be integrated in DCS World

Yes it's my dream but I think that we can wait long time...

Cargos and watchtowers are one must !!!!

Does anyone know if installing this with the VAC ATC menu mod (via JSGME) will create a conflict? I get a warning about the RadioCommandsDialoguePanel.Lua.

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

Yes it's my dream but I think that we can wait long time...

Cargos and watchtowers are one must !!!!

I wish too. This will change heli game play and we will see some more interesting missions.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Mod looks better and better. :thumbup:

Is there any chance you can release a ZIP or RAR or 7ZIP or BZIP or whatever version? Or if it's already available, could someone point me to the link?

Hi,

the files are selfextracting rar-files. You can open it with winrar or 7zip.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

I noticed that I can't get the fuel tanks for the huey loaded. Then I looked for the LUA file for the pylons...can't find it. Any help?

Hi,

the external Fueltanks for the UH-1 are not working with DCS 1.5 at the moment.

Hi,

the external Fueltanks for the UH-1 are not working with DCS 1.5 at the moment.

Thanks for the reply. I take it some developers decided to hide the lua file that controls the weapons and pylons. The Mig21 and uh-1h are both hidden. But I can find the MI8 and a few others made by BST.

On another note, I'm still having missing textures on some of your objects even after placing that line in the .cfg file.

Nice mod though! Should be standard.

On another note, I'm still having missing textures on some of your objects even after placing that line in the .cfg file.

Hi,

please make a screenshot, it helps to identify the missing texture.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

upuaut brilliant work. I wish ED integrate it to the sim. I have some questions.

I have added all the cargoes but unable to find helipad and helipad ship and other stuff. In which category I have to search? I have downloaded the full version I mean which have cargo and other stuff (Cargo + Helipads + external fuel-tank for the UH-1 + Hospital + Seafort + Red Sands + Racegates: ).

Is there any mission or missions based on this add on for Caucasus map? Please if there are any missions add link to the first post as well

Edited by sniperwolfpk5

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

• 4 weeks later...

can't start the sim with Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 1.5.3 after yesteday's 1.5.4 update. please, Upuaut, we need your help.

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Can confirm, sim will not start with the mod installed. Didn't see any obvious file structure changes.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

can't start the sim with Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 1.5.3 after yesteday's 1.5.4 update. please, Upuaut, we need your help.

Can confirm, sim will not start with the mod installed. Didn't see any obvious file structure changes.

Did you guys uninstall all mods before updating then reinstall them once the update was complete. If you didn't, uninstall the mods, then run the repair function then reinstall the mods. This is a requirement for every update ever in any build.

Did you guys uninstall all mods before updating then reinstall them once the update was complete.

I did.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Hi,

the Mods are updated for DCS 1.5.4. Also added a Weapon Mod for the Gazelle, it adds the MilanER and Maljutka to the Gazelle and the Wolf Mod can be downloaded.

m_m.jpg

wolfs1.jpg

Edited by upuaut
  • Like 1

The links to dropfolder are dead out right now.

Hi,

the Links on the first page are updated and should work now. In my Signature is a Link to the Dropbox-Folder with the Mods, if the Direct-Links are not working.

Upuaut, what became of the really detailed oil rig and small boats that had helipads on them??

The filename is "ships_tents_oil-rig_Mods(complete_upuaut_mods).exe", or the Link on the first page.

• Like 2