Independence Day Giveaway - Sabre and Hawk

Ells228

373 so far :)

well what's the goal. or is this a marketing scheme?

:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email sent. Good luck to the rest of you. :)

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Happy 4th July and longer weekend! :D

Sent!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Tried to email but bloody Comcast refuses to send it. It doesn't recognize the address. Checked it three times for misspelling.

Perhaps I should have tried a fourth time. Neither this tablet or my smartphone caught my misspelling. IE 11 did though. Should be coming to you.

Chief

Edited by ChiefRedCloud

[sIGPIC]http://imageshack.com/a/img13/175/kqzs.png[/sIGPIC]

R.E.D. (Retired Extremely Dangerous)

well what's the goal. or is this a marketing scheme?

:thumbup:

Be a pretty poor marketing scheme for harvesting emails as most of us will be buying at least the Hawk from VEAO, if not one of their other aircraft, at some point in the future :)

No it's not a marketing scheme to get emails, just my way of saying thanks for the community support on our projects and I'm sure you guys would like the Sabre too as she is great to fly.

Cheers,

C.

No it's not a marketing scheme to get emails, just my way of saying thanks for the community support on our projects and I'm sure you guys would like the Sabre too as she is great to fly.

Cheers,

C.

Wow are you flying it? the saber.

if so, I know it’s going to be great; as I have been doing allot flight analysis on the FM's in DCS and so far; I can tell you this is by far the best and closest to realism in the air you can get short of airsickness and red/black outs. I can correctly do hammer heads in the P51D, and the physics alone seem to be there.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Email sent

thx for the chance to win.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE