MiG-21 LAUNCH TRAILER & ANNOUNCEMENT - COMING 18/09/2014!

Cobra847

This is correct guys. No big harm in telling you now.

We had hoped to release an early version of the MiG-21 to backers as early as the 10th -- but for rather obvious reasons we had to postpone this until it became unfeasible. We knew this might happen so we did not want to announce anything until we were actually uploading the installer package. Sorry!

We hope to release the manual later today.

It's all right. Looking forward to the manual :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had hoped to release an early version of the MiG-21 to backers as early as the 10th -- but for rather obvious reasons we had to postpone this until it became unfeasible. We knew this might happen so we did not want to announce anything until we were actually uploading the installer package. Sorry!

:cheer3nc:

• ED Team

We waited so long that I think we can handle two days to release.:)

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Why not just give us the version that all those Youtubers got already, with a big fat disclaimer that it isn't the final product yet? :D

Probably because the internet has proven that people generally don't even read big fat disclaimers. I have witnessed this myself not too long ago

It went something like this:

DCS player: 'Why can't I activate module X on Steam'

Me: 'Didn't you notice the bold, red disclaimer on the ED store?'

DCS player: 'Who reads disclaimers?'

:D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

I agree. At this point a few days isn't a big deal at all.

I would still love to see the manual though. Please let it contain the keyboard map.

EDIT: I am playing a beta right now that has a disclaimer you have to acknowledge, with a mouse click, before the game will start, and people still fuss about 'features'.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Cool.

I was so hoping the big announcement was that you guys were doing the F4 Phantom next.

• Like 1

Many bugs fixed. Significant FM changes. More or less. :)

Does it mean that I would have to rebuild my flight habit for this bird? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Haha!! Lucky you didn't say anything...This forum would of gone Ballistic!!!:D

Cheers,Looking forward to Thursday.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Probably because the internet has proven that people generally don't even read big fat disclaimers. I have witnessed this myself not too long ago

It went something like this:

DCS player: 'Why can't I activate module X on Steam'

Me: 'Didn't you notice the bold, red disclaimer on the ED store?'

DCS player: 'Who reads disclaimers?'

:D

People who dislike headaches, really.

Mind you, some EULAs and Disclaimers are big to literally do just that. Lawyers, man.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!