Never seen this before. :)

Last night I saw it again in VA Server.

I watched other aircrafts for 15-20 minutes. Then decided to get in C-101EB and booom! Deep blue color and transparent cockpit. :D

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Had this today, too. Followed by a crash and a "ZweiBlau.dll" error in windows events:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: DCS.exe, Version: 1.2.15.37241, Zeitstempel: 0x54eef04c

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ZweiBlau.dll, Version: 1.2.15.37241, Zeitstempel: 0x54e4b6ee

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005

Fehleroffset: 0x000000000000fcd2

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xf78

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d0544cea87adac

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\ZweiBlau.dll

Berichtskennung: c8f8dd0c-c041-11e4-83e1-fa1ac81c7a89

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

CPU: XEON E3-1230v3

MEM: 16GB Corsair 1.600 MHz

Board: Asus Z87-Pro

Graphic: Asus GTX 780 3GB

SSD: Samsung Evo 840

No specific planes are affected. No mods. But happened on VA

same story, i had this several times, but only on the VA server.

sometimes alt-tab to desktop and back ingame solved it, couldnt never figure out why it happend though....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

same story, i had this several times, but only on the VA server.

sometimes alt-tab to desktop and back ingame solved it, couldnt never figure out why it happend though....

Just a hunch but i think it's the number of static objects in the mission the VA hosts (all those masts/oil rigs in the race areas) i'll try to reproduce later and if it is the case i'll report it.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me last night, single player mission in the MiG-15...

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

• 1 month later...

The issue was quite time dependant but kicked in at 20 minutes into the mission, sometimes as late as 30 minutes. I found out you can force it to kick in by switching through all aircraft in F2 view in a few minutes. ONly solution so far was to disconnect all 20min and log in again what became to weary for me after a while.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I have also experienced this error in graphics. I experienced this not only in the Virtual Aerobatic server but in another server as well. Perhaps something related to objects maybe but it's not just the Virtual Aerobatic server...

Screen_150512_224146.thumb.jpg.cb8e37765d3883749afbb39d7ac6581b.jpg

Screen_150512_224141.thumb.jpg.cbac41fd7adb8a62b658919202a15777.jpg

Screen_150512_224137.thumb.jpg.54a23036d814aea3718cc4861851bb8c.jpg

Hmm, this is what I get for a few seconds every time when I enter the "lobby" on a Multiplayer session, that is not started yet.

Plain blue sky and snowflakes overlay, until the textures load and the environment is shown in pause mode.

After that everything is fine.

My guess it is a video memory related issue? Seems like the Sim can't load or render the sky box?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I get this too, happens after an hour or two, text turns to blocks and then these glitches start happening, parts of the aircraft disappear and sometimes the whole screen goes white or blue.

GPU and CPU Temps are fine, I thought it might be because of some of my big texture mods but I have had it happen when the mods are disabled. Need to do some more testing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Member of AEF | 161 SQN

3D Modeler, Texture Artist, Designer, Flight Simmer:joystick:

Check out my liveries :http://www.jrolfedesign.com/texture.html

PC Specs:i7 3770k @ 4.3Ghz, EVGA GTX1080ti Black Edition, 16GB Adata XPG 2133Mhz, 1x 128GB SSD [OS and work programs], 1x 240GB SSD [DCS World install], 1x 2TB HDD [Data and games], 1x 500GB HDD [Video recording], VKB Gladiator Joystick

My thoughts on this is that it is due to the variety of high fidelity aircraft we host on the server. Other objects might contribute to this but they are far less taxing then any of the module aircraft.

Yes, we run a lot of scripts but none of them would have anything to do with video corruption. I have been on the VA server for hours at a time and have yet to see the issue and I am constantly F2 switching to see what pilots are up to. Though I do run a GTX 980 with 4gig and 16 g of ram. The mission may be contributing due to the large variety of aircraft we host on the server, but this is indeed a client side issue. Many experience the problem, and many others do not. Once we are able to identify the real cause, will see if adjustments can be made.

Shahdoh

VA Admin/mission editor

I doubt very much it is something to do with the mission as I get it in most servers.

I imagine its a bug in my install somewhere. I will check/update my video drivers and maybe run a repair just in case

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Member of AEF | 161 SQN

PC Specs:i7 3770k @ 4.3Ghz, EVGA GTX1080ti Black Edition, 16GB Adata XPG 2133Mhz, 1x 128GB SSD [OS and work programs], 1x 240GB SSD [DCS World install], 1x 2TB HDD [Data and games], 1x 500GB HDD [Video recording], VKB Gladiator Joystick

Here are more screen shots this time the land turns to water or liquid?

The ground has 'appeared' to change into water, I think parts of the ground texture are just not rendering thus showing the water layer that is under the entire map

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Member of AEF | 161 SQN

Hey Raz ,Try this the next time it happens hit Ctrl,alt ,del and open the task manager and see if it fixes your trouble .I get the same thing but doing that turns it back to the norm..Don't known how or why but it does the trick:thumbup:hope that helps..PS. what kind of video card you running?

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Ok, it is just a guess, but it seems people with that specific issue have video cards with only 2GB vRAM? Can we check this?

I did some monitoring on the vRAM when I moved on to a GTX660ti with 2GB, then on a GTX770 with 4GB and my current GTX970.

On the 2GB card vRAM usage ran up to 1.9 GB already and on the 770/4GB I started to use texture and object mods. I noticed usage went up to 3.4GB / 3.5GB in certain missions...

So it might be a problem to clean system RAM efficiently, that caches textures not stored in the videoRAM? That would also explain why CTRL+ALT+DEL may fix it (video buffer switches to Desktop/other application and when switching back initializes all vRAM buffers again to load the next frames).

Again, just a guess, not sure it is the root cause, but it sounds plausible to me.

Any thoughts?

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I'm running a GTX 960 2gig card.

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I'm running a GTX 960 2gig card.

You can download and start GPU-z before launching DCS and monitor Maximum vRAM usage (Left click on Memory usage "ValueBox" until it shows "Max."). You may alos write it to a log file.

If you encounter this, you may ALT+TAB to GPU-Z and see what happened to vRAM use...

At least you may compare if vRAM use differs from "normal" in such a situation. :dunno:

GPU-z: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

Shagrat

Hey Shagrat, Thx I will give it a try and see what i get..:thumbup:

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5