• P-47D
    • P-51D
    • Me-262
    • I love all of them equally
    • I don't care.

Ironic given your user name.:huh:

Hahahhahaha...pwned!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Awful movie ... watched about the first 20 minutes and turned it off. Any movie with a Bf109 firing for 30 seconds straight while the guy he's shooting at nonchalantly makes his plane do a backflip is a joke.

Right...that's why I'm sick of the P-51. Almost everyone at the IPMS where I go to build it.

My vote went to the BF-109. I think it's a beautiful plane. Its straight lines and boxy appearance makes it look badass more like a tank

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

I hate spit, P-39 and huri, too ugly in look and fly......

P-39 I can agree on. But Hurri, and Spit?

wtfg_fkdk.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

idk why but I have never very much liked the WW2 Russian planes, and preferred to the Germany ones. But I prefer modern RUS planes over most NATO planes.

I think we would be surprised by the mid-late war Soviet planes if we got them in DCS. From all the stuff I've been reading about the FW190s pretty much all the pilots from Germany gave high regards to the Yaks/La-5 in flying performance. It was the tactics and training that gave Germany the great edge in the air throughout the first half of the war in the East. Eventually like in the West the numbers they were putting in the air were too much to overcome plus Soviet planes improved greatly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, guys!

My favorite WW2 airplanes is the P-47 and the P-51D. I like the DCS P-51D very much but I would like the DCS P-51D to have a functioning Detrola, functioning IFF, and the functioning homing adapter AN/ARA-8 implemented rather than using the mission editor which is cheating and not realistic. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

If you asked me which has the best performance or has the best looks, my answer would be different, but my favorite among those choices is named by a young Christian Bale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTQSbvlutg

Hehe, I met them near home while filming the movie 8) . It was... a couple of years ago? :music_whistling: I remember the Texan pilots lying beneath their aircraft with their cowboy hats.

Ytdn7wtM.jpg

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

If only we got this.. one day..

0-painting-Ta-152H-JG301-White-1-the-chase-France-1944-01.jpg

Yes bb pls <3

The tempest in the back! Yes yes yes! :lol:

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much all of them, American planes a tad less then German ones.

But Brits, Russian and Germans are on par for me.

If I really had to choose, TA 152!

It's long wings make it seem so majestic, something of a whole new level.

If ED decides to model one of those in one day, I'd never fly anything else!

Voted for the D9, because it comes close somewhat.

<3 Dora ma baby

Edited by arthuro12

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]