Leatherneck Simulations Monthly Update - January 2015

Cobra847

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what we need is a MiG-29

also whats with the SkateZilla "Authorized KoolAid Dealer" and wags the "Koolaid Mixer"?

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

"Final Countdown" began my love of the Tomcat , and military aviation . I saw it in the theater with my dad , who was an enlisted man on an aircraft carrier (CV-16 Lexington) in the CIC .

Me too! I have it on DVD as well of course! Awesome movie! I so hope they will create the F-14! A dream come true!

All i want is something that can fight and replace my F-15.

No russian planes but a US plane F-15 ,F-14,F-4 or a EU plane like Saab or a mirage F1.

I buy day one one if these planes , it can be 100 or 200$ I will buy!!

If the russian plane need trimming its not for me I won't buy, only..if its at 10$.(Note, I have respect for the ones that devlop them I cant do that,but im ready to buy if they devlop one of my wanted fighters after)

But the typhoon and upcoming mirages I will buy no matter the price!!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

D model would be amazing but i wouldnt count on it

Yeah but one can dream right?

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

B would be cool if we can't have a D. Uprated engines. Any Tomcat would be seriously cool.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Cant recall his name but flew with a guy on the 104th a few weeks ago that was an actual ex tomcat pilot.

Dont recall his name but if you ask around on the 104th im sure somone could give it to you.

That could be nice help if u guys are making the F-14.

I think he flew the F-14D but not sure (either way his bound to know alot about it)

Cant recall his name but flew with a guy on the 104th a few weeks ago that was an actual ex tomcat pilot.

Dont recall his name but if you ask around on the 104th im sure somone could give it to you.

That could be nice help if u guys are making the F-14.

I think he flew the F-14D but not sure (either way his bound to know alot about it)

An ex-F-14 pilot. He could undoubtedly help LN with the FM.

Surely LN will give us some info soon the suspense is killing me. If it's not a Tomcat just put me out of my misery :).

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I remember seeing an VF 101 Grim Reaper F-14 perform in 2001 Chicago Air/Water Show.It came in very Low and fast over Lake Michigan and pulled up with Full Burner On.I was Awestruck at its Size and Power....Really Impressive.

fmm4cl.jpg

Edited by badaboom

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]