can we have a February Monthly update :)

plehmann

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or... It just means they are maximizing their time making us a Tomcat....

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Um, well today is the last day of Feb. Did I miss something or is there an update coming this month?

Probably going to come later I the day like 7:00 pm or something

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Christ guys, does it actually matter when it comes out?

LN have said they do an update when they've got things to update us with, ergo, they will post their update when it's ready.

Banging on about it being the end of the month isn't helping anyone when they're probably tied up with the issues the latest patch has just brought to the public release.

We are all worked up because of all the teasing and info that that aircraft reveals are coming in a late Feb update.

Now I'm wondering if that means an update in late Feb or a late Feb update.....

The Mig-21bis is much loved as is the F14, hellcat and other navy planes so it is of little surprise a few of us, me included, are going bananas waiting for the update to drop.

And if they drop it on March 1st, oh no not that.

But then it wouldn't count. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

For me I don't see the point why do LN even talks about next sim if they did not finish Mig-21 yet? it is still full of bugs and after each update it gains new ones , problems with activation , etc.. so IMHO it would be better to focus on Mig-21 to get it as accurate as possible and bug-free, otherwise there are alot of problems with radar modes, flight model, weapons , visual bugs, and it has been almost 6 month after beta release now and we are still with a lot of same problems. It is nice sim but we pay for final product not for buggy Beta , so I suggest to put all effort to polish and perfectionate Mig-21 , and this should be number 1 priority and number 2 and number 3 too

No, but neither did I. What I'm saying is that not all the leatherneck staff is capable of dealing with the issues the module still has. You can't ask a modeler to debug code for instance. Instead, have him working on other projects, that will save time.

^^ahhh that's better, there's over 30 people hovering around the leatherneck forum like Hawks just waiting for the call I gotta hand it to them, they really know how to keep people at the edge of their seats hell all I need is one screen shot of the tomcat and I'm good