Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

do we still need to de-activate the mig-21 bis module in the open version 1.2.15?

"IMPORTANT:

Star Force ProActive has recently implemented a deactivation option for DCS: MiG-21bis. In order to avoid an unneeded activation of previously activated module due to Start Force protection changes, please:

Deactivate the module

Exit DCS

Start DCS again

Activate the module after starting a MiG-21BIS mission"

Guys remember to click on "repair install" once you finished downloading and installing the patch. Otherwise, you're gonna have an issue with the MiG-21. You can see it with the missing background on the desktop and the icon in the main menu that is a white eagle on green font.

My repair size was about 300 mb and it fixed the issue.

• Like 1

Guys remember to click on "repair install" once you finished downloading and installing the patch. Otherwise, you're gonna have an issue with the MiG-21. You can see it with the missing background on the desktop and the icon in the main menu that is a white eagle on green font.

Thanks Charly for your info!

I would have missed it!!

S"

Edited by LcSummers

Hi to all

I have my system wating for clean install of DCS world and all modules

what do?

download 1.2.14 and update?

or wait for clean 1.2.15 core and modules?

how many time have to wait for 1.2.15 core and modules if any knows...

THX and have a good day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my native language, please forgive the spelling mistakes... :argue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5-2500K @ 4.7 GHz (24/7)

ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Motherboard

G. Skill Ripjaws-X 8GB (2 x 4GB) CL8

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1+custom OC (24/7)

Got it now. Had to delete my saved games folder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme VI; i9 7900X (all 10 cores at 4.5GHz); 32 Gb Corsair Dominator DDR4; EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid; 1Tb Samsung 960 Evo M2; 2Tb Samsung 850 Pro secondary.

Oculus Rift; TM Warthog; Saitek Combat Pros.

This issue may or may not have been fixed in the release branch before going public

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

This issue may or may not have been fixed in the release branch before going public

It would be rather useful to know which.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My v1.2.15 is 1390.7 Mb.

Got it now. Had to delete my saved games folder.

Why? What happened?

Guys remember to click on "repair install" once you finished downloading and installing the patch...
Thanks a lot!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Its not fixed since i just updated and the issue still persists

Has the issue been reported to LN? I dont see anything about it when doing a quick scan of their forums.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:My auto updater doesn't work! Help! O.O Is there something I don't know?:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Edited by Solty
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

There are also improvements at the fuel system. Try [LSHIFT+D] and [LCTRL+D].

These functions are available since the PFM for the Eagle comes out. About one year, IIRC. Nothing new ... :music_whistling:

Kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks - worked for me too :thumbup:

I too had the Mig-21 screwed up after the update. The Repair function fixed the problem.

I don't run the Open Beta. I read with great interest the problems encountered with the Mig-21 after 12.15 was applied to the OB. I had hoped that the problems would be corrected before the release of 12.15 in the public version of DCS. In fact, one of the moderators commented that the "reason for the Open Beta was to find problems". That's almost funny at this point. :(:(:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

Just received the 1.2.15 update and now my DCS just starts a fully black screen, great! Anyone else having this? Open beta ran just fine, and it still does.

€dit: Solved... shouldn't try running the DCS.exe, but the DCS_updater instead... *facepalm*

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg