DCS World 1.2.15 Release Build Discussion

*Rage*

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Can anyone actually fly the MiG-21Bis or Hawk T.1A in 1.2.15? The MiG-21Bis displays to me what looks like I'm sunk into the fuselage and is completely unresponsive to controls. Selecting a T.1A just drops me in an A-10C....

About MiG-21bis:

NOTE for Windows 8 users: It is possible that you will receive a warning notifying you that module can't write to registry after it activates. Confirm this notification and let the mission start. You won't get into the cockpit this time. Exit the mission and restart DCS. Load another MiG-21BIS mission: you should be in the cockpit this time.

Hawk isn't released yet.

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.

I did a repair that downloaded almost 400MB and the MiG-21Bis works now. Weird, but whatever. I don't have any mods or weirdness installed, but it works now, so not complaining. Agree on the Hawk; was just surprised to have problems with both instead of just the one.

• Like 1

What changes were made to the Mustang English manual?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

How will the Mig-21 Starforce issues be affected by a clean install of 1.2.15?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

can we use cmd to install mig15 on OB now?

I think yes. As i ask question on DCS 2.0 thread and one of the guy told me only Open beta is available. Beta will be released on Friday some where i read it

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

I have exactly the same problem and i even can't to reinstall the open beta

"Can not create process" when trying to start the updated DCS:W

What I did:

1. uninstall all JSGME mods

2. forced a DCS Repair

3. forced a DCS Update

Update run successfully

4. Start DCS via the Startmenu shortcut (DCS_Updater.exe)

Got that error message.

Starting DCS.exe instead: DCS:W spash screen comes, black screen comes, but no loading bar or anything else. Hangs just at the black screen and the logs show no error, it just ends(?) prematurely. Processors run at idle - so I'd assume, the DCS process isn't doing much anymore.

Anyone else having troubles here?

edit:

Why is my shortcut pointing to DCS_updater.exe anyways (have it like that for ... years?)!? When I start "Run.exe" everything seems to work ok!? wtf?"

I did a repair that downloaded almost 400MB and the MiG-21Bis works now. Weird, but whatever. I don't have any mods or weirdness installed, but it works now, so not complaining.

Thanks for pointing this out :)

I'm on Windows 7 and was having same problem.

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

What changes were made to the Mustang English manual?

Things I noticed when reading through my newly printed manual (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137323) :)

Several minor changes throughout the whole document, mostly fixed typos (for example MIXURE -> MIXTURE on p. 82) and some improved images (e.g. Surface Control Lock).

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

"Can not create process" when trying to start the updated DCS:W

What I did:

1. uninstall all JSGME mods

2. forced a DCS Repair

3. forced a DCS Update

Update run successfully

4. Start DCS via the Startmenu shortcut (DCS_Updater.exe)

Got that error message.

Starting DCS.exe instead: DCS:W spash screen comes, black screen comes, but no loading bar or anything else. Hangs just at the black screen and the logs show no error, it just ends(?) prematurely. Processors run at idle - so I'd assume, the DCS process isn't doing much anymore.

Anyone else having troubles here?

edit:

Why is my shortcut pointing to DCS_updater.exe anyways (have it like that for ... years?)!? When I start "Run.exe" everything seems to work ok!? wtf?"

Having the same issue(s), What in the Actual Over!? Sure there will be a fix soon. Wonder if it was meant to release on Friday?

Edited by NineLine
1.1 edit

i like graphic correction on propeller :

" Corrected propeller cross-section semi-transparent shape when rotating "

on bf109 and dora

but I d' ont like axe flap and stabiliser for bf109, always run bad for me .

" Fixed landing flaps analog axis scale "

Edited by sport02

Great Patch ED! :thumbup:

I like the improvements on the F-15C. At last, we can switch to previous waypoints, which makes navigation (in a FAOR for instance) much more easier. And we get more simulated systems, like the electrical systems. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Installed new Open Beta update. It opened without the Mig-21. Did the restart after uninstalling the Mig-21 in the Module manager. Restarted, didn't work. Did a DCSW Beta repair. Now it won't start at all. I get "Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close application. Not sure where to go from here.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Okay, after reading others similar issues I finally seem to have the Open Beta working with all my modules. I had to use the "Launcher" icon located in the bin folder of DCSW Open beta install. Seems it now works. Just my opinion... Starforce sucks!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Using launcher icon bypasses the updater, which is prolly crashing because of a missing dll file.

Has nothing to do with starforce.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

You guys find all the bugs so when I get home in a few weeks it'll be bug free :music_whistling:

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

The SU27 FM feels amazing now. Anyone else tried it yet?

Can you elaborate about it a bit? What was changed? Im interested in SU-27. :)

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.