DCS: F-14A/A+/B by Heatblur Simulations coming to DCS World!

Cobra847

Wonder if Leatherneck can wrangle Michael Ironside into doing the voiceovers for Jester,

that would be awesome :D, and only have him available in the Tomcat and Skyhawk (if one gets built :D) have someone else random for other aircraft

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

I'd actually hope that jester would be disabled in MP, because I want to test my skills with and against real people.

JESTER AI will never be good enough to be better than a Human RIO, so no.

Human judgement as to where to how to operate the radar and observe the airspace is half the battle. Some of this judgement will be offloaded to the pilot even with the use of Jester (e.g: Order to direct attention to xxx)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

JESTER AI will never be good enough to be better than a Human RIO, so no.

Human judgement as to where to how to operate the radar and observe the airspace is half the battle. Some of this judgement will be offloaded to the pilot even with the use of Jester (e.g: Order to direct attention to xxx)

Any update on the f-14 Cobra847, Even a cheeky screenshot :D

I gather its the next big progress update that's coming in March and not the actual plane right? Probably a stupid question but I had to ask just incase :D

Yes, dev update, not release. At least that's how I understand it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Planned for ~mid or late March.

:thumbup: Looking forward to it!

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Paint Kit?

I wonder if there is anybody that knows if there will be a future that you can change the pilots names under the F14 Tomcats cockpit door so it will be yours and your friends name instead of an random or nothing else?

If you dont know what i mean its the two names under the cockpit door in this picture v

v

v

https://www.google.se/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOste_wtnKAhVFkSwKHcSRA0gQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aircraftrecognition.co.uk%2Ff-14.html&bvm=bv.113034660,d.bGg&psig=AFQjCNHfJ5Hw9JNbtc4YmkI1GLgm_KlXdw&ust=1454517584395296

I am sure there will be a paint kit....

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]