DCS: F-14A/A+/B by Heatblur Simulations coming to DCS World!

Cobra847

Just realized 3 days ago was the anniversary of the announcement.

Frisco1522

Wow, you are right! It should be a holiday. I remember laying in bed that night hitting refresh every five seconds on my phone waiting for the announcement. I can hardly contain my excitement in anticipation for the release of the Tomcat. It's going to change my life and my wife and job may never see me again! The wait feels like a never ending Christmas Eve! :pilotfly:

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Really curious how Jester AI will be implemented

In Single-Player, will you be able to choose if you're going to be pilot or RIO?

And if you pick pilot, can you swap places during flight to see on basis of what information Jester gives a recommendation?

Just want a beach volleyball mini-game addition to this module, so I can beat the crap out of Slider & Iceman...

Edited by Aries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Really curious how Jester AI will be implemented

In Single-Player, will you be able to choose if you're going to be pilot or RIO?

And if you pick pilot, can you swap places during flight to see on basis of what information Jester gives a recommendation?

here

Q: Will JESTER AI be able to handle Piloting duties as well?

A: Likely to some very limited extent.

I know it is a bit early and a bit hypothetical to ask that, but is it possible for the the pilot to look through the TCS and search for targets and at the same time the RIO looks through the LANTRIN and search for targets? Or let the pilot use the TCS and the RIO to use the awg-9?

And when was the last TOR not pushed back. Just say n. I don't expect anything before that will be relevant to release news.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

TomCat Please !

Concur with Xenovia - I want to sweep the Wings Aft and push the Throttles Full Forward !

There are Bad Guy Bandits out there that Need Splashing !

I'm Holding OUT - the TomCat will be my Next DCS World Mod Purchase !

Wonder if Navy Guys get away with blowing thru the Box out at Nellis >

We'll See

BTW, would you please share what GPU you guys are using? Is SLI a must?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F-14 is quite a long ways off. Get something that's out now, like the MiG-21.

And SLI is certainly not necessary. I run the game on a AMD R9 270 and it looks great with 50-60 fps framerates most of the time (it drops down to 20-30 fps over cities or dense forests).

Either go for Flaming Cliffs 3 (multiple planes from SU-27 to F-15C and the MiG-29), but be aware the MiG-29 especially still has Simplified Flight Model.

FC3 planes are a bit easier as they don't use clickable cockpits.

My personal recommendation if you like fighter jets, is the Mirage 2000C, it may be still in Beta, but development progresses rapidly and it is an awesome jet to fly.

It has a full clickable cockpit, detailed avionic systems etc.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)